Chapter 31 - Happy Thanksgiving

His POV

We are going to give a surprise to ishana. Its a Thanksgiving Day and Me and Bhai are getting ready now. We gonna miss Naira..she's on detention today lol, Good thing for me By the way.

Anyways, ishana is gonna be here any minute.

*Door bell*

I went down to open the Door for her and Dragged her inside with excitement..i know she must be thinking that what's going on in my mind and why did we call her to come at my place..in evening.

We never celebrate Thanksgiving day but it was bhai's idea to celebrate it this year because he thinks after she entered in our life again we have started living it in a sense. So, here we are!

We have a surprise for you.
I tell her she raises an eyebrow.

Should I be scared?
She asks jokingly.

No, not for this one.
I tell her and she nods her head.

I take her hand leading her to a room at the Terrace.

Can you close your eyes?
I ask her..She doesn't say anything and closed her eyes. I open the door leading her in and turn the lights on.

Open.
I whisper and as she does Bhai
yells "Happy thanks giving!"

Its a day where we thank for whatever we have and people usually celebrate it with their family but non of our families celebrate this day but bhai thought to celebrate it with you this year and You know friends are family...shastro mein likh hai..balikey

As i finished my speech..both of them started on last sentence and i chuckled too thinking that why did i even say that..lol!

Let's sit.
I said and all of us sits down.

Before we begin I think we should say some type of prayer. Actually I don't know how this works, would you like to do it? Dharmesh bhai asks her.

The few things I know about thanksgiving are all from movies. I think we should all just go around and say what we are thankful for.
She says.

Okay, sounds good.
He said.

I go first, if you don't mind.
I say offering myself up. They're both fine with it and I cleared my throat.

Alright, well. There's a lot to be thankful for. I'm thankful for this life. I know it has its downs but I've
met some of the most incredible people including you. I'm thankful for everything I'm given, all of the people who support me and make me better. I'm thankful to have Dharmesh bhai as my brother, he's one of the only people I can actually call a friend too..since Bhai is my supporter too. ishana, I'm thankful to know someone so incredibly beautiful inside and out. As I said my life takes away trust and friendship yet I found you. Someone who wouldn't compromise in anything. I love you both, thank you.

I rant and end with a smile to both of them. They both return the smiles and Bhai stands up from his chair.

I love you too Lil brother
He says and hugs me awkwardly since I m still seated. We all laugh and He sits back down.

I'll go.
He says..and we nodded

I am thankful for what this year has brought us.

And by that I mean ishana. Who knew
that after clearing all the misunderstanding we both will become such good friends..and Specially that friend who have such intentions for us. I'm thankful for another year of life. I'm thankful for sahir, who is not only my brother but a friend and a supporter and a good adviser too i am thankful for every opportunity. I m given to be better, for my family and friends too."
Dharmesh bhai end with a smile.

You guys are gonna make me cry. ishana says coving her mouth.

So I guess it's my turn.
ishana starts.

I am thankful for the both of you.
Bhai..You've become one of my closest friends and You're one of those people I thought only existed in movies..so amazing, With so much of love and Kindness.

I'm thankful for ishana.
She says and looks at me. I smile raising my eyebrows jokingly and
she laughs.

I hate you probably 50% of the time but the other 50% is all the love I can
possibly give someone. You're my best friend and so am i Yours.

She said with a proud yet dramatically and we let out a small laugh. You're the reason I met both of you. I'm thankful for my parents who aren't here but I love them
nonetheless. I'm thankful for another year of life and I'm especially thankful for the man who created Netflix.

She says and we laugh at her ending..because we all now know that how much she loves Netflix and a big fan of web series too.

With that said, lets eat!
I say clapping my hands.

I was about to eat but in the next second i found myself on floor and both of them looked at me then the ball by which i got hit. They helped me in standing up and we looked at the entrance..Naira was standing there with angry expressions on her face.

Naira..did you hit me with that ball?
I asked

Mere bina You all are celebrating thanksgiving day...toh aur kya expect karte ho...ki aarti utaaru..laddu khilau ya red wine pilaun.
She said coming towards us.

I looked at ishana and bhai..they were giggling looking at us.

Toh,
Idea to bhai ko tha
Unko kuch bol..chipkali kahi ki.
I said massaging my head..where i got hit.

Chipkali...haa mein btati hu kon hai chuza fir.
She said with a bat in her hand and i started running here and there.

Bhai....ishanaa bachaooo
I was shouting while running and they were laughing at me.

Soon the room was filled with my shoutings and naira threats and Dharmesh bhai and ishana's laugh.