Hermione- Poetry

Ah, there's nothing better than sitting in Gryffindor common room and reading Shakespearean poetry with my lovely girlfriend, Hermione. I bet you can guess which of his works are my favorite. Yes, you guessed it, Romeo and Juliet. I know people say that a lot and the huge fans, Hermione included, will say their favorites would be either Macbeth, Hamlet, or even Caesar.

"Why is it I see you reading that specific book all of the time, Y/n?"

"You do know I've been reading it since first year, right? Besides, 'Mione, I've been trying to memorize a few things from it."

"You do realize Shakespeare wrote other things than Romeo and Juliet, right?"

"Yeah, I've read them too. This one is my favorite."

"Only an amateur Shakespeare reader would say that." I immediately closed my book and tossed it to the ground. Then I took Hermione's book and tossed it as well. Since she's playing dirty, I'll play along with her.

I pulled her onto my lap and had her straddle me. I grabbed her tie and pulled her down to my level. She looked at me, trying to find any sign that I'm currently pulling a joke on her. I kissed her hard, which turned into a heated make out session. All the while, I pushed her down onto the couch and I got on top of her. I trailed kisses down her neck, nibbling every once in awhile. Ha! Let's see her try to hide those!

I pulled away and I looked her in the eyes. If she thinks Romeo and Juliet is nonsense, she's got another thing coming. "Thee here in dark to be his paramour? For fear of that, I still will stay with thee, and never from this place of dim night depart again. Here, here I will remain with worms that are thy chamber maids. Oh, here will I set up my everlasting rest, and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world-wearied flesh. Eyes, look your last. Arms, take your last embrace. And, lips, O you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss. A dateless bargain to engrossing death."

"How did you possibly memorize that whole scene?"

I smirked at her. "Because I've been reading it since first year. And this past month, I've been reading it out loud to myself, Harry, Ron, Luna, and Ginny. Sort of been practicing so I could impress you. Are you impressed?"

"Yes, my love. I am most impressed. That was amazing. I won't doubt your reading choices ever again."

"Good, but I wouldn't mind if you did. I can just do this again." I placed a lingering kiss on her lips. Then I layed my head down, onto her chest and snuggled up to her.

"What are you doing, Y/n?"

" I'm going to sleep. I'm tired."

She wrapped her arms around me. "Alright, go ahead."

"I love you, princess."

"Love you too, Romeo."

I giggled at her remark. "Oh, shut up, Juliet!" We both giggled. "Goodnight, princess."

"Goodnight, love."