AnyaxReaderxLexa- Double Love (Part 2)

I woke up to an empty bed, as usual. Since Anya and Lexa are usually busy, I rarely wake up to either or both of them with me. I put a new set of clothes on and decide to take a stroll to the Commander's tent. I walked through and went straight to Anya. I bowed to her. "Good morning, Heda."

"Good morning, Y/n."

"Do you have anything for me to do?"

Anya smirked, she loves how productive I am. Knowing I'm being useful makes me feel good. "Yes, I'd like you and Lexa to go somewhere private and train. She will inform you of today's lesson."

"I'll make haste, then."

"Hod op!" I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Aren't you forgetting something, Y/n?"

Anya stood up and walked towards me. "Oh, right. I totally forgot." She grabbed my waist and I wrapped my arms around her neck. We brought each other into a kiss. I pulled away, too quick for Anya's liking. "Don't worry, Anya. I'll be back later."

I ran off to Lexa. She was at the gates. "Good morning, ai hodnes." I engulfed Lexa in a hug.

"Morning, Lex. What are we doing today?"

"We're going to work on your skills for archery and hand-to-hand combat. Anya suggested I train you today. I was allowed to pick the lessons."

"I love when you both use teamwork."

"I know you do. Now let's go."

~Time Skip, courtesy of Anya~
"You did well today." She put an arm around me.

"Well, I hope so. I worked my butt off, trying to impress you."

"I don't think you will ever cease to impress me, Y/n."

We walked into Anya's tent. She stood up and I hugged her. "How was the training?"

"Good, she's improving."

"Good, now we can discuss the other matter. Leave us!" The guards left.
"Y/n, you need to tell us the truth. When we were at the Skaikru camp yesterday, we noticed something."

"You were hanging around that sky girl. You let her hug you. You hugged back. You even said you loved her."

"Do you actually love her?"

"No, Octavia is my best friend. We've always talked to each other that way. And we've always hugged each other. Why are you so concerned?"

"We're trying to protect you, ai hodnes."

I smiled at them. "No, I think both of you are jealous."

"You think so, Y/n?"

"I know so, Anya. You don't have to worry. I love you both. My eyes are set on nobody else but you two." I hugged them both.

"So, I guess we were worried for nothing?" Anya asked.

"I wouldn't say for nothing, I'm glad you two were worried, it shows that you care. Besides, I think you two are hot when you're jealous."

"Is that so?" Lexa stepped forward.

"Yup!" They shared a look with each other. Then they both walked towards me. "Uh, what are you doing?"

~Time Skip~
Dear God, did that just happen? Did I just have a threesome with Anya and Lexa? Fuuuuuuuu-

"So, are you positive we're jealous, now?" I couldn't respond to Lexa's question. I was still coming off of my high. All I did was nod. She chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Come on, I'm sure they won't start the meal without me." Anya and Lexa got out of bed. "Aren't you coming?"

"T-to be honest, I dont think I can walk, or sit......."

"I'll stay with her, Anya. You go ahead."

"Alright, I'll be back in an hour."

Lexa came back to bed and I snuggled into her. "Are you alright, ai hodnes?"

"Yeah, I'm good. That was amazing. I think I might prefer you two when you're jealous."

Lexa and I talked for the next hour until Anya came back. When she came in, I was almost asleep. She stripped and hopped into bed with us. I snuggled into her and she wrapped her arms around me. I did the same and Lexa spooned me. I had one arm around Anya and my other hand was intertwined with Lexa's.

"I love you two."

"We love you too, ai hodnes."