Chapter 1: Really Billy

Billy's POV

It was just a regular morning at the Carter house. My mom was cooking pop tarts and my sisters, Caroline and Lilly, were screaming at each other like they always do. Btw Lilly and I are twins. Well technically I'm older, but only by 4 minutes. It makes me feel cool though. Whenever Lilly and I are fighting over the bathroom, I say, "Elders first!" and she'll say, "Oh Billy, why don't you shove a toothbrush up your—"

Well I think you can guess what she said next...

"Give me back my brush before I pound your face in!" Caroline screamed.

"Never, fatty!" Lilly said running away.

"Oh, you're really gonna get it now!" Caroline growled and jumped on top of Lilly. There was a crunching noise.

Lilly screamed in pain.

"Oh my God! Caroline, don't do that to your sister!" Mom yelled from the kitchen.

"She started it, mom! She always takes my stuff!" said Caroline.

"I think you broke my arm!" Lilly cried, still laying on the ground.

So anyway, as you can tell, today was going great. When they get winded up like that, it seems like they completely forget I'm even there. Ugh, girls.

But yeah, Lilly's arm was fractured and me, Caroline, my mom, and my dad had to take her to the doctor.
She got a pink cast and she hated it so much. Pink was her least favorite color. She was more of a yellow kind of gal.

When we were at the hospital with Lilly, my mom had brought one of her old year books from when she was a junior.

"When I get out of high school, I plan to attend the University of Florida and become a doctor. Ha, looks like that didn't work out. Thanks to me," Caroline laughed as she read our mom's entry.

Yeah, my mom's senior year of high school she kind of got preggo. It's awkward to talk about, but Caroline loves starting drama.

"Caroline!" my dad said with his blue eyes widened. She knew he meant business so she shut up.

That's when I saw the picture. It was of my mom and a tall girl with dark skin and straight black hair standing together.

"Hey, who is that?" I asked, pointing to the picture.

My mom and dad looked at each other with serious faces.

"She was.... just.... a.... she was a.... friend," said my mom.

"Hey, who wants to go get some snacks from the vending machine?" my dad asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, let's do that. Let's do it right now," Mom said and got out of the chair she was sitting in.

I looked at the picture of the girl. It said her name was Monica Brown.

"Aren't you coming, Billy?" Caroline asked.

"Oh, um, yeah. I'm coming," I said and followed them.

I didn't know what my parents were hiding, but I was sure I was gonna find out...

-End of Chapter-

A/N: YOU GUYS I KNOW THIS STORY SEEMS TERRIBLE AND TRUST ME, IT IS, BUT DON'T LEAVE BC I'VE GOT LOTS OF DRAMA PLANNED