❖ σpєn rєαlm ❖

Welcome to Open Realm, a group roleplay by yours truly,,

This is a multi-fandom roleplay, meaning you can choose a character from any or no fandoms and roleplay with characters from entirely different universes! However, you must follow the rules I have set up. If you break any of these rules, a punishment will follow differing in severity based upon the rule. Punishments range from warnings to being blocked, but hopefully we won't have any problems that serious,,

The rules are as follows:

- No cursing. Not even if censored, I don't appreciate it.

- Keep things PG. This means no excessive violence and no smut. If you really want to, take things to PM. Relationships are okay! But keep it chill.

- Nothing regarding g x g or b x b ships. I have personal beliefs that I expect you to respect. If you can't, please leave now.

- No thrashing religion. Simple enough.

- Be safe. Just in general. If you're uncomfortable with a certain roleplayer, PM me and I'll deal with it.

So the basis of this roleplay is that there will be several unrelated scenarios (unless I specify otherwise) for you to join. In some scenarios, the characters might recognise each other. In this case, it will be listed as a "part 2" or "continuation". You do not have to participate in each chapter,, that's the beauty of it. You also don't have to be the same characters in each scenario, but you are able to reserve some key characters that you plan to use frequently. If you don't use one of these characters and someone else would like it, it will be exchanged. The password to join is the name of your favourite song.

In the following chapter will be forms for you to fill out. Please wait to be accepted before joining (though if you're like Brave-o or Mae y'all know I'm gonna accept you anyway so chill fam <3 ). If it is a canon or real character that you believe I'd know, you do not have to fill out a form, however you will if I don't know them. Same goes for OCs.

There will also be a chapter listing reserved characters. In each scenario will be a list of people participating, so check those before joining.

Choose your reserved characters wisely, as there is a main storyline that will continue on from itself.

In each scenario, you may ask to do an individual roleplay if you don't want to join the group or if you think it will be hard to do a group RP based on time zones, etc.

Remember to include everyone and have fun! There may be updates to this page, so check back regularly!

~Abigary