chαrαctєr 3 ❖ lєє mαєjí

[ I have both a Sim and a face claim for Maeji, both of which are displayed below ]

Face Claim: Xu Yiyang, SM Rookies

Name: Lee Maeji [ first name Maeji, last name Lee ]
Her American name is Jamie, but she prefers Maeji.

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Appearance: [ this description was written before a face claim was found ]
- Rounded face
- Long, black hair that kind of goes everywhere
- Pale-ish skin, a mix between American and Korean skin tones
- Dark green eyes, double eyelids
- Really skinny arms. This is a joke I made in a book, amongst her friends. v skinny arms.
- Skinny legs, too. She's pretty thin, except for her cheeks, and doesn't have much figure. Very much a cereal box.
- Actually pretty short, but looks taller than she is due to her skinny-ness.
- Usually has her hair down or in a bun
- Thin hair
- Small nose
- Looks more American than Korean, but still noticeably Asian.

Personality:
- Outwardly, Maeji is quiet, shy and doesn't like talking to new people.
- If put in a group with people she doesn't know, she generally stays quiet.
- It's not that she doesn't want to talk to people and make friends, she just doesn't know how.
- When she's comfortable and with friends, she can be a bit more lively and outgoing.
- Can be sarcastic inwardly but doesn't ever make jokes out of spite, she honestly only does it to make herself feel better and never wants to hurt anyone's feelings.
- won't fight
- Really likes talking to her friends. I mean, everyone does, but something about just sitting down and talking really makes her happy because she actually has a close group of people to talk with and she's really thankful for that.
- Overall, she's a bean who tries to stay out of people's way and appreciates it when people try to befriend her.

Skills: Maeji has talent in singing, and trains hard at dancing. She can speak two languages (English and Korean).

Likes:
- Singing
- Dancing
- Her friends

Dislikes:
- Strangers
- Short skirts/shorts
- Male deodorants

Fears:
- Socialising
- Drowning
- Embarrassing herself

Quirks:
- When she's nervous, she almost retracts into her own mind. She rubs her arm a lot and will drop her head quickly.
- Gets hiccups really easily.
- She really appreciates compliments, but gets incredibly shy.

Backstory: Maeji was born in Incheon, South Korea on March 3rd, 2001 to an American mother and a Korean father. She grew up learning the mother language of each parent, despite living in Korea for all of her life. She has a younger brother named Minyoung. In early 2016, Maeji attended an audition at SM Entertainment and was accepted, moving into SM dorms in September. It was then that she met Renjun and Chenle of NCT Dream. Maeji was fourth out of the five-member trainee group to move in, with the fifth, Lucy, moving in the year after. She is currently training for her future debut.

Crush: Huang Renjun

Friends: Leiya Chang, Lucy Kim, Huang Renjun

Fandom: OC; K-Pop