❖ ѕcєnαríσ 1 ❖

Your character didn't know where they were.

They'd awoken in an unfamiliar alleyway and were now searching for a familiar face - anyone they knew, someone to give reassurance and tell them this was a part of their dream and that they'd be back home soon enough. They had no such luck.

Nothing, no one came to help. Your character was alone.

Then there was a voice.

"Hey, you. Are you lost?"

The voice belonged to a teenage girl with black hair. She sat in an alleyway with other figures near her, lit by her glowing green scars and the warm red aura emitted from a boy's hands.

When your character nodded, the girl frowned.

"ѕσ αrє wє."

Goal: Find a safe place to sleep, finding out where you are and how you got there along the way.

_______________

Characters

Abigary
Huang Renjun
Dawna Twilia
Lee Maeji
Jacel Chemy

FinalHero-
Ringabel
Alternis Dim

MaeBean-
Brielle Harlow

Sheik1998
Ari Smith

Notes

The person to start the roleplay is the character Dawna is speaking to. Every other character can either already be there, or will appear later.

If your character has a relationship with any other character, they are aware of it in this scenario.

You are in Florem, Luxendarc. You were brought here as part of a prophecy, to introduce your characters to one another before you embark on world-changing adventures.

This is the main storyline.