❖ ѕcєnαríσ 2 ❖

It was a nice day in Skyloft.

Your character exited their room in the Knight Academy in their new green uniform. They didn't care too much for the green - blue suited them more. Of course, they didn't mind too much. Being clad in that green proved that they were a knight for Skyloft, and that was pretty dang neat.

It was 7:30 AM, and breakfast would only be served for another half hour. With a skrt skrt and a nyoom, your character headed towards the lunch hall, where a blonde-haired boy and black-haired girl were standing to leave the populated table.

Your character waved.

"αm í lαtє?" they asked.

Goal: Enjoy yourself! Live your life on the floating island of Skyloft. Ride Loftwings, catch bugs, visit other islands - the Surface is the limit!

*

Characters

Abigary
Huang Renjun
Dawna Twilia
Lee Maeji
Jacel Chemy

Notes

I may add more characters as this scene goes on, but for now I am using the four main ones as this is an introductory chapter.

The person to begin the scenario is the character to approach the table. Everyone else is either at the table or elsewhere in Skyloft. The standing characters are Renjun and Maeji. Renjun is a knight, Maeji is not.

Your character does not have to live at the Knight Academy. This scene is set a few days before the race which decides the newest knight.

Your characters must recognise each other in the context of life on Skyloft; not their original backstories. You all have lived on this floating island since you were born, you know each other. Maybe not well, but at least acquaintances.