scenario 3

Your character had expected to wake up in the inn in Florem they'd fallen asleep in the night before, however they awoke under a blue sky, in a field of green. In a moment of hope, they thought that maybe they'd returned home - however, they soon realised that they were not alone in that field.

Nearby, the black-haired girl with the bow was rubbing her head, the blonde boy was nudging a black-haired girl next to him, and the other people your character had met the night before were scattered around.

Your character stood up to take a look around. The land was unfamiliar to them. A forest lay to the west, and beyond it, your character spied a castle.

They approached Dawna.

"There's a castle. We should go there."

Dawna didn't seem to object, as she stood and brushed herself off. Each person collected themselves, but before they all could set off, two figures emerged from the forest in a panic. The girl, wearing a graceful yet practical Chinese-style shirt and leggings, was waving her hands frantically around her brown hair. The male was bent over, panting.

"I can't believe you knocked down a bee's nest!" the man cried.

"How was I supposed to know?" the girl replied.

"Bees buzz!"

Dawna cleared her throat, catching the attention of both figures. The girl straightened herself out, patting down her hair awkwardly.

"Oh, hello! Nice to meet you all." She smiled a bit. The man gave a less-than-thrilled glance across all who stood before him.

The girl crossed her arms, smile still upon her face. "I'm Leixia of Chiang."

"Princess Leixia," the man corrected.

"Yes, Princess Leixia. And who are you all?"

Goal: Reach the castle and make your way inside the palace to see the king.

_______________

Characters

Abigary
Dawna Twilia
Huang Renjun
Maeji Lee
Jacel Chemy
Princess Leixia Chiang
Cian Lou

MaeBean-
Brielle Harlow

Notes

The world you are in is called Asuthra, where the prophecy originated. The castle in the distance is the kingdom of Sudor. The King is in need of help, as his daughter, Princess Natsu, has gone missing.

Princess Natsu is the hidden princess, as only few commoners know of her existence. She has the ability to give any person incredible power, however she cannot control this ability. King March and Queen Sylbani feared that people could use Natsu's ability for their nefarious purposes, so they kept her hidden. She was allowed out in public, but only if she dressed like a commoner, and she had to have a guard watch her from afar.

The guard which looks after Natsu is a traitor to Sudor, and a servant to a wizard named Vavidi. Vavidi wishes to gain power from Natsu, and recently commanded the guard to bring Natsu to him. That is where Natsu is now.

The scenario will end when you leave Sudor to find Natsu. The next scenario will involve searching for her.

Leixia is the princess of a nearby kingdom named Chiang, and Cian is her ally. They are travelling to Sudor to discover the mystery of whether or not there is an heir to Sudor's throne. They'll be your guides.

This is the main storyline.