CHAPTER 5

short chap...........

cash pov

bruh sky put it down on Chris at the mall. I ain't Jon she could fight like dat. I know I don't wanna be on her bad side anytime soon.

anyway it's 7:00 and I'm gonna take sky to the club with me tonite so u know us boo gotta be fresh. I took a shower and then put on my clothes.  I had on some camo pants with a white shirt and some timbs and went to chill in the front.  It was now 8:30 so in a leave now so  I can be a lil early.

I got in my black range rover and got to sky house in 20 min. they had hella traffic.  I walked up to the door and knocked. mah nigga see opened the door and dapped me up. we went Sat down in the living room while I waited for sky to come down.

we was watching spongebob reruns when dre spoke. " so mah nigga I heard my sister got into a fight today" "yea bruh she got dem hands" " well nigga what it was about" " bruh u remember o girl I used to go with" " who Chris?" " yea Chris well she was try a get her stank ads with me at the mall and sky wasn't even pay in her no mind when her stupid ass had to say some disrespectful.  Well long story short she aid some shit that sky didn't like and she wanted to fight so sky fought her and she got tore the fuck up" " haha that what that hoe get" " bruh how u found out?" " nigga all the time I been round me u don't know I know everything but I saw it on world star" " and u stay on world star" " yup"

just as we finished talking sky came down stairs lookin amazing. she had on some camo high waist skinny jeans with a white crop and some timbs with her hair straight with a camo beenie. shawty was lookin sexy.

" bruh u tryna copy me again " said sky " nah I told ha u just tryna compare to ala dis swag" "whatever"

"bruh in a be back before 3 " " ight sis and cash don't duck my sister" " ight bruh I won't"

we left and got to the club in 20 min.  We walked in and all eyes was on us.  Well probably on sky cuz all the guys was starin hard and the girls were acting all salty and was mean muggin her. 

we walked straight to the V.I.P. SECTION when we got in there we saw dudes getting head.  then out of nowhere Chris came walking up to me an sky with all her lil hoe friends.

"Hey cash, hey bitch" " look here hoe don't come starting with me u think cuz u got all yo lil weak friends u go do me something but u nah."

" whatever hoe cash when u go come with me" " nah Chris I told u bout talkin to my girl like that." " I don't give to fucks about yo girl"

" ya know what I was tired this morning so ha know what I'm ready to beat yo ads." "bruh ain't nobody scared of u " 

Chris got all into sky face and sky just laughed. " bitch if u don't back yo shitty breath ass up out mah face ima hurt u and this time I won't stop" " bitch I'm ready"

I was just lookin cuz I knew that if Chris didn't stop sky was go really hurt her and I would have to get up and go help. sky gave me her earrings and told me that she was bout to really hurt Chris. then she told Chris....

" u is the pettiest hoe I know and from the looks of things u don't learn from first time events" "  hoe I'm ready and girls don't jump in cuz I don't want dis hoe talkin bout she got jumped that why she got beat up so bad" "bitch u still talkin shot that's what got u put on the curb the first time"

" bitch shut up a lets fight" "ight if u want ill give it".......

$ky pov.......

"ight if u want it ill give it"

I threw the first punch to her nose an  she feel to the ground. by now everybody was watching and everybody had they phones out. I didn't care doe this hoe don't know how to shut her damn mouth  so I'll help her wit dat.

she got up and sipped her nose cuz they had blood running from it then she charged me knocking me on the floor. Then she tried to wrap her hand in my hair but I punched her harder in the face causing her to fall over. I got up and went Sat on her and just started punching her in the face. I punched her so many times she wasn't moving. then I pulled her up by her hair which still a damn glue in and punched her one last time before dragging her almost through the whole club on spilled drinks and vomit and all the nasty shot that be on club floors. When we got outside I pulled her back to the curb where she was at the mall and basically told her the same thing but a lol more complicated. I told her, " Now bitch u don't learn u don't get shut through you fucked up ass head that cash don't like u and he don't want you and that I'm gonna beat yo ads every time you say something stupid. u need to really stop before I beat you so much that I will actually kill you so I suggest you go home clean your self up and get yo shit together because I have a lil job for u. U need to make me at least a thousand dollars by this time tomorrow.  you say cash like u stank ads lists so much we'll use it for some other nigga u should be able to do this unless you pussy cheap. I'll be back tomorrow fah mah money. an  this time I ain't go tell u to nit have it cuz I'm dead ads serious u think I'm not don't have my money tomorrow and that's go be yo ass." after that I punched her one more time before fixing myself and walk in back in the club.  cash walked back with me to V.I.P. I got my earrings from him and walked to the bathroom to fix my hair.  I pulled out my mini flat iron and comb so I can fix my hair. I know y'all like dis bitch bring a flat iron and a comb in her purse. Yes the fuck I do I have to look presentable all the time. I looked in the mirror and all I had was a lol scratch on my cheek and a bruise on my arm from when that bitch decided she wanted to be a quarter back. but besides that I was cool. I didn't wear any serious make up cuz I don't need it I just reapplied my lip gloss and mascara. and fixed my hair that bitch tried to pull out like my hair fake or sum. after that I slid my beenie back on and walked out the bathroom with everybody watching me and giving me thanks and props for what I did. apparently o girl is hated by a lot of people and apparently from all the girls that was thanking me Chris pussy looser than a rubber band.

I walked back to V.I.P with these to girls I thought was cool .  They said they were here alone cuz they meN didn't want to come. they names was Chelsea and keke . when we got to the section Chelsea and keke went like " hey cash" " wassup chel and ke"

"how y'all kno eachother" " girl our men is in the same gang as his stupid ass " chel said laughing " o word " " yea girl our men and cash and la'andre is the thickest theves of the whole gang.

" " fahreal cuz dre is my brother" " FAHREAL HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS SHIT BRUH DRE GO GET BEAT DOWN WHEN I SEE HIM KEEPING A POTENTIAL FRIEND FROM ME " all I did was laugh and we all had hella fun before  me an cash left I got chel and keke number.

I made too cool friends today. now all I got to do is intorduce them to beauty stubborn ass and hope that she likes them.

LORD HELP ME AND THEM.........