Chapter 9

SKY POV.............

After i found cash and his lil hoe in our supposed to be bed i was so pissed. i jjust shared a few words of encouragement and packed my shit up. like apparently cash dont love me or even like me enough not to cheat on me.  And the funny thing is he had to get a bitch that look like me. yea i looked at that bitch good she looked just like me just a lil different.  enough about that hoe ass bitch after that happen i went to the person i could always talk to about anything. my bestie my life...... beauty.

i walked up to her house crying my heart out and i banged on the door like i was the police but i didnt care. Beauty ghetto ass came to the door and said," nigga who the fuck you think u is fuckin bangin on my muhhfuckin door like that this aint no white bitch house_ "  but then she saw it was me cryin and she said," oh sky im sorry whats wrong hunny"

she walked me to her room and she turned the tv off and she tokd me to talk so i did.  i told her about what happened this morning and by the time i was finished she was heated. she said," OH HELL FUCKIN NAW THIS NIGGA DONE CHEATED ON U WIT SOME LOOKA LIKE WANNABE ASS HOE FUCK THAT IM FIXNA GO TEAR HIS SHIT UP SKY HWAR WHAT U BOUTA DO U GO STAY HERE EAT LIKE A QUART OF ICE CREAM THEN U GO COME WIT ME A HELP ME TEAR THIS OLE BITCH NIGGA SHIT UP IGHT? IGHT" that kinda made me feel better but i still loved him and deep inside i felt that i should have let him explain or at least say somethin. but how can u explain that what i saw is plain and simple u fucked her when u was committed to me and at that moment thats what i saw and at that moment thats was i believed and at that moment all i saw was red.  after talkin to beauty i decided that about a week or so from now ima call cash and get his side of the story and if hes tellin the truth then we can start to build our relationship back up. ill see when i get there.

CASH POV..............

man i fucked up big time. now i lost my life to some 2 dollar hoe. i have to go talk to dre first cuz i kno that if sky tells him first then he aint go wanna hear what i have to say.  i put on my clothes and grabbed my car keys and left out.  i pulled up to dre house 10 min later and layah wasnt there thank god. i ran up the stairs and knocked on the door . dre answered and we dapped eaxhother up. i sat down while dre went to get us some drinks. when he came back in he saw that i was playin with my fingers and he said," nigga wazzup wit chu lookin all nervous and shit"  i took a deep breath and looked up at him. he sat down across from me with a concerned look on his face then i starte  talkin.

i said," ok dre u kno how sky spent the night over at my house right so this morning she was go cook a nigga breakfast but i aint have nun ina fridge so she left while i was still sleeping. while i was sleepin i felt someone kiss me and i opened my eyes and saw layah or at least i thought it was. so he went down ona nigga and i was bouta push her off but i was ina trance so anyway i fucked the girl i thought was youre sister and when we was done layah walked in and she saw us and she got pissed and pulled the girl offa me and dragged her down my stairs and out the door then she packed her bags and left but not without tellin me some words of encouragement. but the fucked up part is that after all that happened i saw a note from layah sayin she had to tell me something . bruh i swear if i wouldnot have thought it was layah i wouldnt have fucked the girl. and i dont even kno how the hoe got in my fuckin house. and now my life is ruined i tryed callin layah to explain but she doesnt want to answer my calls im done bruh shell never come back now and i kno i sound like a lil bitch right now but i think im in love with her"

when i finished dre was lookin at me hard. and i could tell he was tryin to see if i was liein or not. after a few minutes. he spoke," i believe u but the hard part is gettin sky to believe i mean she is my sister and she knows how to tell if a nigga liein or not but she let her damn emotions get in the way of the truth sometimes so i dont kno all i can do is try to get her to talk to u then its all on u from there." then i said,"that's all in askin bruh"

i talked to dre a lil longer and then i left and went home. this go be the worst however many days of my life.

Chris pov...........

heeeyyyy bitches my name chris short for christina and ima bad bitch i get all the niggas . i kno yall like why this bitch got a pov. well ya kno what i have one cuz i can bitch deal with it. but  anyway people call me a hoe cause i get more nigga then dem but whatever. i slept wit dre and to my luck malayah ugly ass walked in. yea she might have dragged me down the stairs but i aint mad cuz in the end i get what i want. all i hope is that i pulled off her look good enough so cash dont recognize. All i kno is that REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD LET THE FUCKIN GAMES BEGIN!!!!