CHAPTER 6

Sky pov..........

Yesterday was hella fun besides that petty ass hoe chris killin my vibe but its coo she ought be straight and that remind me i gotta go collect mah money from dat hoe. she probably thought i was playin but im not we'll see how that goes later.

today im throwin a lil get together for me and my friends an  dre and whoever he wanna bring.  so i hav  to cook and get ready for this party at 5:00 its 11:00  so i hav  a lil while. i still have to call some people doe i think dre called up his friends but lemme remind his slow ass cuz he probably forgot.

"DRE!!!!"  " what nigga damn?" " u called up all youre friends and gang members" " Yea guh i kno u was go go all ham on me if i forgot so i been did that. did u call up yo people?"  " i called everybody almost " " see im the only prepared person here" " shut yo ugly ass up boi" "i love you to layah" "yea i love u too" " now u need to come to the store with me and see what yall want to eat and how much to buy cuz i dont kno how yall gang ppl eat since i never met them" " look sky i told u i aint want u round all that but u found ur way into it anyway but ok ill come" "ight go get dressed met me down here in 20 min" " ight"

i called everybody i needed to call and they said ok so all i have to do is get the food and music and we good from there.

1 hour later.............

we went to the store and got all the food and then went to manchu to order chicken. lemme tell u this these niggas eat a lot i musta bought the whole damn store and i bout over like 500 pieces of chicken .

now im makin my famous crawfish pasta. we have meatballs pasta chicken sandwiches eggs chicken pasta and macaroni and roast. and Beer and margaritas and regular drinks.

i just finished the food and its 4:30 so ima go get dressed .

i washed off and put on a long white and blaxk maxi dress with my black sandals. i put my hair in a messy bun cuz its like 3000 degrees outside. and i walked down stairs.  when i got down there dre greedy ass was eatin the chicken he went to get. i took off my shoes so i didnt make no noise and i snuck up behing him and smacked the shit outta him. " bruh what u hit me foe" "cuz yo greedy ass up in here tryna eat all the damn chicken" " man im hungry" " yea whatever"

before i walked out the kitchen i grabbed me a piece cuz that shit was smellin hella good." but im greedy doe" said dre " yea u greedy"

i sat down and 5 min later the door bell rung and dre went to get it since i didnt kno a lot of people that was go be here.  he opened the door and in walked keke and this guy. he was tall and had a caramel skin color . he had a lot of tattoos and he was fresh. keke got some good taste.

" layah this is blaxk and keke, blaxk and keke this is my sister malayah but everybody call her sky" keke walked up to dre and slapped him hella hard and said," nigga y you didnt tell me u had a sister i had to find out from her at a damn club how disrespectful of u dre i thought u was my best" " keke u crazy as fuck just to let u kno " dre said laughing.

blaxk walked up to me and hugged me. and said," nice too meet you sky and welcome to the white team" i laughed and said ," nice to meet you to black and thxs "

The door rang again and Chelsea and her dude walked in hand in hand. they were so cute. dre dapped up Chelsea bf and said," layah this is ace and chelsea, ace and chelsea this is my sister layah" chelsea walked up to dre and started beating him up and the whole time me black and ke was laughin down. then chel said, " nigga y u didnt telk me u had a sister i had to find oit from her at a damn club how inconsiderate of u dre i thought i was fam" then dre said," chelsea damn go head on wit dat shit"

ace walked over to me and hugged me and said,"  nice to finally meet dre's ghost sister welcome to white team" " haha ghost im 100% real amd nice to meet u to"