CHAPTER 12~~~~ Part 2

Sky pov............

Mane one of my main niggas came up to me talkin bout some other niggas from another crew wanted to just "talk" to me like wtf. how did they find me this is not good at least not now.

i cocked my gun and sat it in my lap and turned my comfy ass chair around so i was facing the wall and not the door. after that i just waited.

like two minutes later i heard my door open and i heard trigga say that they where here. i slowy turned around and i saw the two people i was not expecting. and from the looks of it they wasnt expecting me either.

Dre and Cash

I was frozen in my chair and the gun in my lap felt like it weighed 100 pounds. i didnt want them to find out like this. i wanted to tell them on my own time, when i felt it was perfect. Now shit about to blow the fuck up in my office. Fuck man.

" Dre....Cash" i whispered

" MALAYAH WHAT THE FUCK!! HOW THE HELL U QUEEN AND I AINT EVEN KNO IT I THOUGHT WE COULD TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING CUZ WE WAS CLOSE LIKE THAT BUT I GUESS NOT. NICE TO KNO MALAYAH. WHEN U GET YO ASS HIME WE HAVIN A LONG ASS TALK" dre screamed and walked out leaving cash there.

" sky your queen pin?" cash asked looking me in the eyes

i took my gun out of my lap and placed it on my desk and said ," yeah thats me and i can explain but only if u let me"

" im all ears" cash sighed

i told him to sit down in a chair and i explained everything from day 1. he listened and rubbed his hands down his face.

" damn my bae queen pin and u kno dre go be pised off to the max " dre said

" yea i kno but its not like hes the only one i didnt tell no one but my workers kno who i am" i sighed

" yea but still try to see it from his pov" he said

i sighed and looked up at cash and said ," u always kno how to make me smile a little"

he laughed and said ," oh only a little"  whike moving closer to me and turning my chair so that his legs were touching my knees.

" yup only a little" i said laughing. then out of nowhere he kissed me with so much love and passion amd want that if i wasnt sitting already i would have feel on my ass. he pulled away and smirked at me cuz my eyes was still closed.

" how about now?" he asked

" a whole lot " i said smiling

" Good now give me a private tour of this bomb ass trap house like damn" he said makin me bust out laughing. lord i swear this man will be the death of me at the end of the day.

i got up and walked in front of him and said "well lets go cuz this bitch is big and has a lot of shit in it so come on"

he laughed and came behind me and i showed him the whole damn trap it took a whole damn hour man thats y when i get a new worker i let them other niggas do this shit bruh. i was mad tired and i still had to go home to dre. it was like 5 now so ima go now cash left a minute ago. i really dont want to argue with dre but i kno that it will be a big arguement and it wont be pretty at all. i told trigga to make sure everything was ok amd to take 3 racks out of my safe to keep for himself. trigga is my best friend in the whole world he kno the moat about me besides my brother and beauty. i trust him with my life and he trust me with his i would really kill over him when i give my workers they money he gets more than all of them. hes one i can turn to when im in my feelings.

" ight sky be safe and call me before u got to sleep luh girl" trigga said

" whatever trig but ok love u bruh" i said