Guidance

Narrator P.O.V
A few days passed after the anniversary of Ezra's memorial day and everyone was safe at the ase once more. Everyone except the Ghost crew. Sabine was still broken and everyone saw it. Mira spent time with Dawn and Jason instead of her mother. Everyone was devastated as they saw the bravest member in the crew be broken down by the loss of a boy.

~Later that day~

Sabine P.O.V
I was walking along the base for the first time in days. I wanted to find Hera and see if she'd let me take the phantom for a drive, but my mother was no where to be found. No, the crew was no where to be found. I lost my patientsm so I ran back to my room, turned on my com link and screamed.

Sabine: HERAAAA!!!!!!!!

Then I waited. And counted.

Sabine: 3, 2, 1.

I pointed to the door and they all came in. The classic parental instincts, or what I call "Sabine may be dead" tactic.

Hera: What's wrong? Are you okay?

Kanan: Are you hurt?

Sabine: I'm fine.

Zeb: Then why'd you scream? I was trying to sleep.

Sabine: To get your attention. I couldn't find you guys so I had to bring you guys to me.
....
Wait. Zeb, you were sleeping this whole time?

Hera: Sabine, we have work to do. We're going on another mission.

Sabine: We'll I want to take the phantom somewhere.

Kanan: Not now.

Hera: Maybe after we return from the mission. Why don't you come along? At least one morr time?

Kanan: Sabine, Dawn can't keep doing your job.

Sabine: I'll stay here. Good luck on the mission.

~2 hours later~

I was still waiting for the crew. They were gone longer than usual. I finally heard the phantom dock after a few minutes later. I got my paint bag and headed out. I saw the others get out, so I went out and and made my way on.

Sabine: They once said they wanted the old Sabine back. Well, let's see what some paint and sneaking out causes for them.

My plan was set and ready, but it didn't go as well as I thought it would.

Dawn: Where you going Sabi?

Sabine: Dawn, uh... Look, I'm just going for a quick pass, a small break.

Dawn: Let me stop you there. Tell me the truth. Who do you think I am? My father?

Sabine: I'm going to paint a town a little.

Dawn: Is Mira going? Can I come?

Sabine: No. I want to be alone.

Dawn: You're always alone. Let us go with you.

Sabine: No. Take care of Mira, please?

Dawn: I see wants going on. Let's go to my office.

Sabine: You have an office? How long have I been stuck in my room?

Dawn: Long enough, and it's not a real office. Just take a seat. Talk to me, what's been on your mind?

Sabine: Nothing. It's just that...

Dawn: You miss Ezra?

Sabine: How did you...?

Dawn: I can feel it. Dad has been teaching Jason, Mira and I about the force. He tell us great stories about Ezra Bridger, you know, not revealing the truth to Mira. I'm so sorry for what happened, but you have to focus on the now. Mira is all alone out here. I know you miss him, the whole crew does as well. I may not have known him, but based on what I have heard, I would have been honored to meet him.

Sabine: He was everything to me. Not only did I love him, but he was my best friend. He sacrificed his life to save me, to save Mira. Thanks to him, Mira is alive and safe. I just didn't want the fight to end the way it did. I wanted all of us to be a family, but look at where that dream got me.

Dawn: Everything will be alright, but show some emotion, face your past. Poor little Mira keeps calling my mom her mom since she you're never around. You have to be more open.

Sabine: I can't. I feel like I can't go on without Ezra. Like if there's nothing that could change that.

Dawn: There is a way for you to communicate with him.

Sabine: Thanks for trying, but no thanks.

Dawn: My dad says there is no try.

Sabine: Stop talking Kanan and Yoda nonsense and tell me what you mean.

Dawn: I can show you the ways of the Jedi once again.

Sabine: What?

Dawn: Relearn the ways of the force. Let me show you to your old path. Your idea family can go back to the way it was before. With the exception that there are, us, kids present now. You could be able to protect everything you care about.

Sabine: But I'm no longer training.

Dawn: And dad told me not to tell you this, but here we are. Just get the darksaber and we can begin.

Sabine: I don't know Dawn. I haven't trained in years. Even the darksaber is locked away in an isolated box in my room.

Dawn: I believe in you Sabine, just like everyone else. You can do it.

Sabine: And what if I can't?

Dawn: You have to let go of the past to find balance. Now, are you in or are you out, Mandalorian Jedi?