19

kinsley's pov.

when we got back to the house, i blindfolded both of them. i grabbed one of each of their hands, and lead them to the elevator. we went up to the 4th floor, where there is the most open room. i saw their gift, and then i took off their blindfolds. when they saw it, their jaws dropped. i got them both gucci gift boxes. they hugged me and i just smiled. i love seeing them happy. they both got gucci slides, a backpack, a wallet, and a couple t shirts. they deserve everything.

they specifically told me they didn't want a birthday party, so i just ordered pizza, cake, and ice cream so that we could just chill and be together. they stayed over because it was getting really late. 

the next morning i woke up first. i made pancakes, and took out a bunch of toppings. i then went to the guest room and woke up ethan first. we were gonna prank gray. i pulled out my vlog camera, and grabbed two whipped cream cans. i gave one to ethan, and we went to my room. on the count of three, e and i sprayed it all over gray. and he was still asleep. i'm not surprised. he never wakes up. i then shook him like a lot and he finally woke up. we ate breakfast. gray and e had a meeting today so i had to let them go. i gave gray a kiss and e a hug and they left.

(posting later today)