22

CHRISTMAS EVE

today is my favorite day of the year, christmas eve. don't get me wrong, i love christmas, but christmas eve is even better. today i'm spending the day with my family and our super close friends. gray and e are in jersey, but they're flying back in tonight so we can all spend christmas together. 

i changed into a more comfy outfit, and walked into the living room. alex was there, crying. i ran over to him.

"what's wrong?" i said.

"my girlfriend just broke up with me." he said. i always had a weird feeling about her, but that's a story for another time. he opened his arms and i gave him a hug. 

"it's gonna be alright. i promise. everything's going to be ok." i said, rubbing his back. i love alex. not in that way tho. he's 20 im 16, and i think that's why we get along so well. there's zero chance of us getting together, and there's no romantic feelings, so there is so much trust between us.

"thanks kins." he said. i turned on christmas movies while we were waiting for my parents to come downstairs. when they finally came, we left in my mom's car to go last minute shopping.

 i got my card and went through all the stores. i bought gifts for my family, (when she says family that means faze and clout gang, essentially everyone living at the clout house), and e&g. i spent a lot of money, but they're worth it. 

my phone buzzed so i took it out of my pocket.

graybae😉💜: merry christmas eve babe. can't wait to see you tonight. do you mind if alexis stays the night along with e and me?

kinsley: not at all! see ya tonight, tell your family i miss them. love you.

graybae😉💜: love you more.

i smiled and continued walking back to the car. i finished editing a picture (filters) to post tomorrow.

"someone seems happy." alex said slinging his arm around my shoulders.

i looked up at him with a big smile. "i really am."