xx8: Talk

This chapter is dedicated to @ashleysilva2 and @v_lodge23 thanks for spamming me comments !! Lol ilysm xx 💖
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like the days that passed, today is normal as I expected. We had our exams the previous week and I got high grades in chemistry and double algebra. Im such a nerd tho lmao.

"What score did you get in english?" Kevin asked me and showed his test paper. He got 45 out of 50.

"Oh. Here's mine"

"Not bad. Seven mistakes" He smirked and shrugged as I thanked him. Kevin, Betty, Jug and I were partying with the results of our tests so I looked for Archie, who was sitting on his desk and frowning at his papers. I walked towards him and Rubbed his shoulder.

"What's up, Arch? Why aren't you happy?"

"Nothing"

"Oh c'mon we're friends. You can tell me" i asked once again forcing him to tell me the thing that kept bugging him.

"It was Miss Grundy"

Oh hell no.

I tried to remain calm but in my mind im already murdering our music teacher. Lol im so cruel.

"W-what? Why what happened?"

"She... She broke up--" he stopped when he realized he almost slipped with what he shouldn't say. But I already knew it before he even tell it to me.

"Broke up?"

"Broke up...art! Broke apart her glasses" what the? That was the worst excuse i've ever heard! I could laugh! Who the hell uses the word broke apart?

"Seriously, man? That is funny" i hit him lightly on the shoulder as I laughed my ass off. "Why would you go drama over her broken glasses?" Even tho i really know the reason..

"Because... She said I'm her favorite student so... She's like my mother and.... I give importance to things that are important to her"

"Okay?" I bit my lip and stopped myself from laughing again.

"Okay" he repeats then looked into my eyes.

"Is it just me or it really sounded like TFIOS?" I giggled but his face remained serious. My laugh slowly fades.

"What's the matter?" I asked. And my eyes got bigger when he held my chin and kissed me right inside the classroom!

I parted and slapped him because I was really shocked. I mean, who wouldn't be, right? But then I realized that I hurted him. I hurted my future husband !! asdnsjdkwn!!

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry!" I cupped both his cheeks and caresses them but he took my hand away from him and got his backpack.

"It's okay" then he went out of the room and I was left dumbfounded.

And that was the end of our awkward conversation.

At 5 pm, I decided to go home after a shopping galore with Betty. And there, I saw Jughead sitting on the couch while watching netflix and digging into his box of popcorn.

"Hey. Why are you so early today?" I asked as I shut the door.

"The Last teacher wasn't there" he simply said and shove popcorns in his mouth. I nodded. I was about to go to my room when Jughead called my attention once again.

"I saw you" i looked at him questionably. "Saw me what? Where?"

"I saw you with Archie" oh boy, not again. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch infront of him.

"What again? Is there a problem that we're friends?"

"No. But the problem is, he's making you fall inlove with him! I saw him kiss you in your english class a while ago" Jughead crossed his arms.

"And so?" I crossed my arms too.

"And so he's not the guy you should be hanging with"

"You know what? I don't understand you. He is your bestfriend. Don't you trust him?" I started yelling at him because it upsets me that he doesn't like me to hang with Archie.

"I trust him. But I also know him. Now tell me, you already knew that Archie and Ms Grundy had a relationship right?"

"Yes"

"And Archie still gives you hints that he likes you, right?" I frowned and looked at Jughead. "He is playing with you, V. I've seen him do that to different girls"

"Those are not hints! You're just overreacting. Stop being such a kid" i stood up and walked towards my bedroom door.

"I know Archie very well, V. He is my best friend. And I'm just trying to protect you" That was the last word I heard him say as I slammed the door of my room. I threw myself on the bed and I started to think about things.

About those 'what ifs'

What if Jughead and I were never siblings?

What if I didn't transferred to Riverdale?

What if I didn't become friends with Archie?

Would I still feel the same way I am feeling right now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now who is the bad guy, Jughead or Archie? Take your votes peeps ✌️

Please do vote and leave a comment! 💖 thanks xx