xx14: Unclear

Chapter is dedicated to @thisfangirlfeels ❤️

This chapter is gonna make u curious.. Well maybe 😂

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's weekend and It's Jason's birthday today. I bought him a box of men's perfume from Marks and Spencer as a present before I headed to Thornhill where their mansion is located. Betty and Jughead is with me because I told them. So for short, I let myself to be a fukn thirdwheel.

"It's so weird. They have their own graveyard" Jughead said and laughed as we enter Thornhill.

"I wonder if someone is buried here alive. LOL" Betty said as Jughead gave her a high five. I glared at them.

"Shut up, both of you. It's so embarrassing if someone from Jason's clan heard you" they both clamped their mouth when we arrived infront of the mansion.

"Hello, children. Welcome to Thornhill. Are you Jason's friends?" A woman greeted us by the door who is I guess, Mrs. Blossom.

"Yes, miss. Jason invited us yesterday" I answered and smiled as she gladly assisted us where Jason is. And I saw him there with the whole riverdale bulldogs.. Including Archie.

Archie and I had a second of eye contact. I simply smiled at him and he smiled back. I guess we're okay now? I saw him excused himself from his friends and walked towards me.

"Hey, V. I'll just go outside" Betty said as she pulled Jughead with her when she noticed that Archie is approaching me.

"Hi" -Archie

"Hello" -Me

Okay. This is like our first meeting again. It's so awkward!!!!

"How are you?" He asked

"I'm fine" i answered. I saw him look in a different direction and puffed.

"Uhh.. About last week. I saw you walk with Jason home. Anddd I just wanted to say sorry that time for what I said to you. The sex, the space. Aggh, I don't what's gotten into me--" I put my Index finger on his lips to shut him up. I smiled.

"I admit I felt bad. But it's okay. We should be okay right?"

"Yes we definitely should" he said and hugged me. Oh, I missed him so much.

"Ehem" someone cleared his throat so we stopped hugging. Jason was there smiling? Smirking? I don't know.

"Happy birthday, Jason" I gave him his gift and hugged him as a greeting.

"Thanks Veronica" i smiled and I looked at Archie whose Jaw is tightened and is staring at me and Jason.

"I guess, you both are okay now?" Jason asked

"Yes! We're friends again" me.

"Really? Friends?" Jason looked at Archie like he was saying something and Archie frowned at him and Jason giggled. He looked at me again.

"Did you see Cheryl already? She's feeling sick since yesterday" Jason mentioned so I was a little worried to Cheryl. We went up to her room. Jason opened the door and I saw Cheryl lying down on her bed sleeping. She slowly opened her eyes when she heard someone at the door.

"Hey Veronica" she said and slowly get her self up and leaned on the headboard.

"Jason said you're not feeling well so I came up here to check on you. Oh, here, I brought you some pizza" I said as I handed a paperbag with pizza inside. She was about to answer but she coughed and ran to the bathroom and I heard her threw up. Jason and I ran to her and I rubbed her back to comfort her.

"What happened? Why is she sick?" I asked Jason as she's still vomiting.

"She ate a sandwich with a peanut butter the day before yesterday. She had an allergy" i looked at Cheryl and she's now leaning on the sink.

"Are you okay?"

"I want to sleep again" she answered and I assisted her back to the bed. I helped her with the blanket as she closed her eyes to go back to sleep.

"I hope she'll be okay tomorrow" i told Jason when we got out of Cheryl's room. He nodded and we went down in the living room.

"What did you do upstairs?" Jughead who again popped from nowhere asked when he saw us.

" we just checked on Cheryl. She's sick" i answered. Betty and Jug looked at each other and nodded but I think they are still thinking bad things.

"Okay if you say so" Jug said. Jason just laughed with them and patted my shoulder before going back to his friends.

"So what did you really do up there?" Betty asked me.

"I told you we checked on Cheryl! She's sick today"

"Hm I guess karma hit her" I hit Betty on the arm lightly.

"Dont be rude. She's not that bad after all" Betty shrugged.

Im so worried with Cheryl. She's our cheerleading captain and she cant be sick now that our competition is getting close.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol karma is a bitch 😂 jk i luv cheryl

Vote and comment your thoughts! ❤️