xx19: Spill

Here's a short update for y'all, teehee 😬 it's our exam week btw but still, enjoy reading folks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is it true that Cheryl Blossom is pregnant and you are the father?" Chuck asked. Reggie let a little chuckle out while the pussycats specially Josie gasped.

Oh, Crap.

"W-What? Where did you get that news?" I looked at Archie and he looks nervous as hell, making Chuck and Reggie smirk. This cannot be good. Reggie moved closer in front of Archie and sighed as he glared at him and started talking. I can feel things are getting worse.

"Nervous, Andrews? You're hands are shaking, no doubt

"Nervous, Andrews? You're hands are shaking, no doubt. Well, If I was in your shoes I might tremble as well. Who wouldn't, right? knowing that they are such an ass with a perverted soul that—" He did not even get to finish when Archie punched him so hard right on the face.

"Take back everything that you said!!" Chuck stayed between them and glared at Archie and Reggie. "Cut the damn out! Calm the fck down! " I didn't know what to do, I just stared at them as the pussycats ran away because they didn't wanna be included in this kind of shit.

Reggie licked his lips and touched it to see if there's blood without breaking the eye contact with Archie. "Why the hell would I, you coward! Why can't you just admit to the whole school what kind of a maniac you are! You think that we didn't know about your affair with our Music teacher?! Well in fact, everyone in this hallway especially you, knows that is one crazy ass shit that a person could do! Now you've included Cheryl? Who's next? Veronica Lodge? Oh fck you, Andrews!" Chuck wasn't successful on keeping them calm. Archie used all his strength to get back at Reggie and punched him on the face making him fall, then Archie went over him planning to punch him again, but Reggie got back and kicked him in the tummy and punch him back on the face. Students were yelling, "ooh"-ing, taking videos and pictures, or whatever they could do to keep this fight scene viral.

"Hey, hey, hey stop it you two!" Jason arrived with Mr Weatherbee and Coach Clayton and pulled Archie and Reggie away from each other. Jason walked towards me and made me sit down on the bench near the office. "Don't worry, Coach Clayton and Mr Weatherbee will be the one to deal with them both. How are you feeling? Do you need water?" He asked me. I was feeling weak and my mind has completely lost it's focus. All I can think is Archie and Reggie fighting, Cheryl pregnant, Regretting that I made myself another conquest of Archibald Andrews.

"I'm a little okay now. Thanks for bringing me to this quiet atmosphere" i smiled a little. "No problem. Like I said, I'll be your shoulder to cry on, right? I'll always be here for you, Veronica you know that"

He stood up and looked at me then sighed. I'll just go to them to see how they're both doing. Are you gonna be okay alone?"

"Yep" i nodded, "feeling  better... a little. You can go"

"Okay, that's what you said. See you around,  Veronica."

***

I went home alone thinking about everything that happened earlier. Ugh. Why do things just keep getting more complicated every day?!!

I unlocked our door and locked it again when i got inside. Hmm. Jughead wasn't here yet because all the lights seemed to be turned off. I looked around and saw a glimpse of the light from the kitchen through the little hole on the door, and as I move closely I can hear some utensils falling down the floor and a little sound of moaning.

Who is this? What are THEY doing in our house?!! Don't me. I'm not innocent and I know exactly what these two strangers are doing. So I went and supposed to open the door of the kitchen but it is LOCKED. and I say Jughead NEVER locks the kitchen door. What the hell is going on?!

(Play Video)

After I knocked several times on the door, I decided to give up and sit on the little couch right beside it to catch those strangers.

I was shocked that my jaw almost dropped when I saw Betty and Jughead wearing only their undergarments on.

"Betty?! Jughead?!"

"VERONICA?!"

Their priceless nervous faces made me smirk. "Well.. I guess you got a pretty heated session in there. I'm sorry I interrupted you. Go on" I show them the sarcasm as I grab a magazine and read it infront of them. These two quickly changed my mood, huh. Let me give you some tease. *evil laugh*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secret love fest, eh? Betty? Jughead? 😂

Reggie and Archie fight was so intense that I wanna be with Chuck LOL

Vote and Comment! 💖