xx10: Fetish

Warning: slight smut

For those who never liked those kind of scenes, you can skip.

DONT PLAY MUSIC YET

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colors of blue and gold were seen in the stadium and screams of victory were heard. Why? Riverdale bulldogs won over Liberty High School!! Everybody was happy and cheering for our school's bulldogs and we, river vixens we're doing our victory cheer.

I saw Archie being carried by his team mates while he's holding their trophy. He was the one who carried the whole game and that really made my day.

"Excuse me for a while guys" i heard him say and he approached me while cheering.

"We won!!"

"Congratulations, Arch. I'm so happy for you!" I was shook when he carried me and he spinned. I really did not see that coming.

"Thanks, V" he finally put me down but he grabbed me by the waist while we walk towards his teammates.

"Well... Is the beautiful Veronica Lodge already your girlfriend?" The guy removes his helmet, and I know who he is. He's Reggie Mantle.

"Not yet" Archie answered and winked then Reggie smirked and looked at me.

"Veronica, We would like you to come to our victory party that will be held in Archie's house. If that's okay with you? I mean, all river vixens are invited" without second thoughts, I nodded in agreement.

"Sure, I'll be there. I won't miss it for the world" i smiled

"Great! So, see you later then?" Reggie exchanged looks to me and Archie before heading off with his teammates.

"Do you really want to come?" Archie asked me so I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Of course. I love parties. It's been months since I ever went to a party ever-since we moved here"

"Okay. I'll pick you up later." He kissed me on the forehead and we separated ways and I approached Betty who was already with Kevin.

"Hey guys"

"Oh, V. Where have you been? I've been looking for you" she asked worrying. I giggled and patted her shoulder.

"I'm okay, Betty. I was with Archie a while ago. Oh, speaking of. Are you going to the victory party they are having later?" I asked them both. Kevin shook his head.

"Nah. My father has dinner with Mayor McCoy and her husband. I have to come with him" Kevin explained which made me and Betty sad because he won't be able to join the fun later.

"It's alright. We'll just edit our pictures and put u in them" Betty joked and we laughed.

"Have fun guys. I'll go ahead"

***

We're in Betty's house to get changed and beautify ourselves for the victory party, because Archie's house is just beside hers.

"Oh my gosh, V.  You look so hot in that dress!" Betty exclaimed as she covers her mouth. I looked at myself in the mirror and turned slowly to see how the black dress im wearing fits me.

"Really?"

"Yes! I bet Archie will have is jaw dropped later when he sees you" she giggles and I bit my lip.

"How about you?"

"What about me?"

"I think my brother likes you. And I bet, he'll be in the party later" i smirked at Betty and I saw her blush. Hah! I knew it! She has a crush on Jughead!