Flashback

1 year ago when Viktor first became Yuuri's coach
                    Yuri's POV
I was running and running until I could finally see Viktor in the distance.  As I ran over to him he said" good job. 5 minutes and 21 seconds." Let's go home.". We headed home and Viktor let me eat a pork cutlet bowl for the first time in a while.  After the delicious pork cutlet bowls I decides to head to bed. Viktor crept behind me and yelled "boo!" I almost died. He then said" Yuuri! Let's sleep together!"  Blushing very much I yelled wahh!!! No! Viktor said" OK well no matter what I will always pick up the phone so just give me a call if you need to warm up. (⌒▽⌒)
Yuuri then went to bed and in the morning he smelt some very good food.  He got up and hurried to the kitchen where surprisingly he saw food on the table and Viktor said," good morning sweatheart". I blushed and I looked like a tomato. I sat down and enjoyed my food my parents were working and my sister had more customers after yurio dropped by.  Viktor sat down and with a very serious voice said " Yuuri you know I was jot kidding I will always pick up when you call you are a very special person to me your like family I have never had" thank you Viktor. I thought to myself gah that was the chessiest thing to say ahh whatever.
back to reality~ that was exactly how i knew Viktor was In trouble.  Macachan sniffed out a note which read
Dear Yuuri , I see you have come to rescue your lover boy, well hurry its not long before his he's gone
-XOXO ???

HELLO FELLOW READERS I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM DOING POV'S NOW SO YEAH ENJOY.                 ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ