Raped!?!?

Victors POV
Please don't! he has nothing to do with this! he keeps repeating "he mine.  he's mine.  he's mine." "To late "the guy says he's coming.  No! I yelled I screamed and cried when suddenly yurio burst through the door kicking it open. "It seem you brought more people. The mystery guy says.  " well Yurio is to small to be a whole person" Yuuri says walking up behind Yurio I was so happy to see him it made me realize my feelings. Still they were on the other side of the cage it was a trap!  Yuuri reached through the bars but couldn't reach.  "Don't worry. I won't hurt them only you hehe" the mystery man says. He pulled down my pants causing my junk to fall out.  I cried and screamed when suddenly I yelled out "NO!  I was saving myself for Yuuri."  This seemed to have triggered him. He punched the the bars with a bloodlust look on his face he surely wanted the mystery man  dead . the mystery man walked closer to the bars where Yuuri was now resting looking down not moving an inch. The mystery man got closer to yuuri whispering what he was going to do to me I was terrified.  the mysterious guy whispered, horrorific,  terrifying, and sexual things.  Yuuri grabbed his head and smashed it on the bars he didnt resist.