Fuck.

I kissed him. And I didn't stop dammit! Why are Russians so fricken hot and sexy and sweet and... HOT! I pulled away gasping for a breather and turned and walked to the room. I left Viktor sanding their in shock how the fuck did he do that he just stood there! And yet he makes me feel like were on ice holding each other in a lovely way. I loved him but did he love me? I got ready for a small run and as soon as I were to get back we would head to the police station. I walk out as if nothing happened and see Viktor still standing there. "Fuck." That is all he said. "Im heading out to run I promise I'll be back before ten to head to the police station,with you, just wait here and...relax". I say in a comforting way he was always welcome why was he so stiff. I dunno. I head out the door and my run started everything seemed fine. People were chatting, walking, you know a normal usual day. But something seemed off. This strange person was following me they had a Baseball cap on so I could not exactly make out their face and shape. It was strange at some points I would think I heard their footsteps following me, and I looked back, and soon the person would disappear. Finally I finish my run. I grab the key and soon open the door wanting to get inside as soon as possible. I head in and hear pure silence not a sound. Strange usually Viktor is loud. Sometimes to loud. I walk I'm to see him on the bed sleeping ; so adorable! I decided to lay next to him and wait till he wakes up to head to the police station. Soon he wakes up and looks at me with his tired blue eyes. "Vicktor let's go and find Maccachan~"