Chapter 1

"Noel we're leaving!"

"Okay Mom! I'll be down in a second!" I was almost done packing for are vacation to the Bahamas when my phone vibrated.

Hey Noel

Noel answer

IM OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE PLEASE ANSWER THE GOD DAMN PHONE

"Hey Mom, Mason's outside. I'm going to go talk to him, okay?"

Before she got time to answer, I was already down the steps and out the door.

"Hey Noel!" Mason wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Hey Mason.. um I kinda can't breathe.."

"Oh shit sorry." Mason let go of me and scratched the back of his neck, feeling embarrassed.

"Its okay." I playfully punch him on his arm and laughed.

"Ow! That hurt soooo bad." he says sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, where's Megan?" I ask, looking around my front yard to see if she was hiding anywhere.

You see, Megan and I became friends when we moved here. One look at me and she seem to be in love with me and the fact that we had so much in common. We have the type of friendship that people wish they had. When we walked, we would link our arms together, laugh, and even do the thing you see in movies. We'd have our coffees in our hands and every so often we'd bump into each other. Then we'd bend over and start laughing.

People envied the type of friendship we have. They just couldn't figure out how we had managed to get where we are today.

"She's sick. She told me to give you this letter.."Mason took something out of his hoodie pocket and handed it to me.

"Thanks?" I laughed quietly, beginning to open it.

Suddenly his hand grabbed the letter and closed it before I even had time to look at it. "I forgot to mention that she said not to look at it until your there." Mason's cheeks started getting red, but he turned away before i could notice. "Sorry that I didnt tell you.."

I began to take his hand in mine but he took a step back."I should probably go.. bye Noel. Hope you have an amazing trip.." Before I could say anything he got into his car and drove away.

As I turned to close the door, I bumped into something.

"Hey watch where you're going!" Alex yelled as he pushed passed me. He was putting all of are luggage into the truck of our teal bug.

"Well im sorry I was just going through the only front door we have!" I yelled back, slamming the door shut behind me. "Why does he have to be such a dick?" I mumbled to myself.

"What was that Noel?" Mom said as she walked pass me.

"What? Oh nothing." I looked up and smiled at my mother. Shes the one person that I could go to to talk about pretty much anything, well besides Mason and Megan.

"Okay love. Do you have everything you need? We'll be gone for a couple of days."

"Yah Mom. I was just about to get everything and put it in the car." I said as I started to climb up the stairs. "I'll be out in a minute."

I didn't wait for a response. When I got to my room I grabbed my bags and luggage and looked around at the room that I'd be missing for a few days.

"Well Noel, lets get on the road." I said to myself and walk out of my room, not knowing when I'd be back.

Hey guys !! So I would just like to thank all of you who are reading this.

Id also like to thank my friend for making my trailer !! Go look at her account ! Its @lilacstyless for all of you who wanna know c;

Ill try& update as much as possible, but I have EOC and finals. But ill update alot more when schools out. Itll probably be everyother day for right now.

Again I love you guys so much !!