Chapter 1: LA Baby

AN: The song Kaylee sings! Love Hamilton so yeah! Enjoy!!

"Hey Everyone! Kaylee here. Today is a very exciting day as you can see." Kaylee Hussar flips her camera around to show all the packing boxes and suitcases lying around her living room. "I am finally making the big move to Los Angeles." She turns the camera back onto herself. "For right now, I am going to be moving in with my big brother Heath and our best friend, Zane. If you don't know who they are, you should go check them out. I will put their links in my description below. When you finish my video, go check out their newest videos and comment that I sent you and put your twitter handle and I will follow some of y'all." She winks at the camera. "But anyway, I need to get back to packing so I can make my flight in time. I will check back in a few." She stops recording and places her vlogging camera into one of her carry-on bags.

She lets out a long sigh. "So much to do, so little time." She mumbles to herself as she picks up a maker and starts marking the boxes that are going into storage. A few minutes later, her phone starts to ring. She looks down and sees this goofy pictures of her brother on her phone. She laughs, "Hey Heathy. What's up?"

"Hey Sissy. Just wanting to check up on you and to see how all the packing is going. I know you and I bet you are not even halfway done." He laughs.

She looks around her living room, "I'm almost halfway done." They both laugh.

"I'm so ready to see my Baby Sister. It has been way too long. I have missed you so much."

She sits down on her floor in between the boxes, "I'm so ready to see my big brother. I wish you were here to help me move stuff to the storage bin outside. I miss you and need your help." She sighs, "There is too much to do." Then there is a soft knock at her front door. "Hang on, someone is at my door." She stands up and walks to the door. She opens the door and screams. "Baby! What are you doing here?" There stands Heath and Zane.

"Your wish is my command." Heath said as he hugs his sister.

"We thought you would need our help because we know how you are." Zane said as he hugs Kaylee.

"Come on in then." They walk into Kaylee's living room.

"Kay, baby... it's a good thing we came. You still got a lot to do." Heath picks up one of the boxes, "Let's get busy."

They get everything loaded in record timing. "I am so glad y'all came all this way just to help me out. I would have not have gotten all of this done in enough time to make my flight. Thank y'all so much." She loads the last bag into the back of Heath's rental car. "Everything is ready to go. Mom and Dad are making sure that the shipping container gets taken care of tomorrow." She climbs into the backseat. "LA, here I come!"

They pull out of her driveway, "Goodbye Hell Hole." She waves goodbye to the house. She pulls out her camera. "Y'all mind if I film?" The guys shake their heads. She turns on her camera and starts recording. "Alright guys, so my two favorite Uber drivers picked me up to take me to the airport. She turns her camera on to Heath and Zane.

"Bish, we better be." Zane looks at the camera.

"For those who don't know. This is Zane." She turns her camera to Heath. "And this is my lovely brother, Heath."

"What's up, Kay's vlog?" Heath says.

She turns her camera back to herself, "So, Heath and Zane just surprised me. They helped me load everything up and they will flying with me to LA because they know how much I hate flying by myself." She smiles at the guys. "I guess I will catch y'all in LA." She turns off her camera. "I have my plan for this seven hour plane ride. I have to edit two videos. I have to do the one for my music channel and start on the one for my main channel."