Chapter 4- First Lunch in LA

"Thanks for the plug, Kay." Elton says as they walk into Olive Garden. "I would love for you to come and do some videos with me and the guys sometime." He smiles at her.

"Elton, I would love that. I have always wanted to do one. They look like a lot of fun." She smiles back at him.

They get to their table and Kaylee ends up sitting next to Elton at the table. She glares at Heath and Zane, knowing this was their plan all along.

"Welcome to Olive Garden. My name is Kim..." the waitress looks at them. "Wow. I can't believe it. I love y'all so much. Kaylee, I am so ready for your music video to come out. And Elton, wow. I have all the notifications turned on for all of you."

They all look at Kim and smile. "Thank you, Kim. It's so nice to meet a fan." Kaylee says to her.

Kim smiles, "What can I get y'all to drink?"

They place their drink and food order. Kaylee sits back in her chair and smile. "I am so happy to be here. This is way better than that hell hole I was living in. I am so glad to be out of there."

Heath and Zane smile at her. "So are we. Heath and I have missed our little one. We had no one to pick on since we moved out here."

Elton looks at Kaylee, "May I ask why it was such a hell hole? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

She gets a little bit nervous, "I really didn't have many friends back home since I graduated high school and my job was whack. I also have missed my brother and best friend. Thought it was time for a little different change of pace." She looks at Elton, "And I was excited to meet some of my brother's friends and get my music career start hopefully."

"Yeah you mentioned the music thing earlier. I didn't know you sing."

"Yeah, I do. I am trying to come out of my comfort zone. I started a second YouTube channel just for my music stuff." She takes a sip of her drink. "I am a little nervous about it but I think it is time for the world to hear."

"Cool, I would love to hear you sometime." Elton smiles at her.

"Yeah, so would we. We haven't heard you in a while." Zane looks at Heath, who is nodding in agreement.

She looks at them, "Y'all heard me on the plane, so shut up." She laughs.

Kim returns to the table carrying their food. They sit there talking and eating. About 30 minutes later, she returns with their checks. "No rush, I'm just going to leave this right here."

Kaylee reaches for her check but Elton grabs it before she can get her hands on it. "I got yours today. Welcome to LA, Kay."

"Baby, you getting mine, too?" Zane tries to hand his check to Elton.

"No Honey. You are getting your own. You have been in LA for over a year now." He laughs.

Kim walks back to the table, "Is there anything else I can get for y'all?"

"No, I think we are ready." He hands her the two checks. "I'm getting these two."

"You got it Elty." She smiles at him and winks before walking away.

Kaylee rolls her eyes before looking back at Elton, "Thanks, Elton. That was very sweet of you. You really didn't have to do that." She locks eyes with Elton and smile. A spark! She can feel Heath's and Zane's eyes burning into the side of her face.

"You are so welcome, Kay." He breaks the trance and clears his throat. "If y'all will excuse me, I will be right back." He gets up a walks to the restroom.