AST 706

AST 706 – As Beautiful as an Immortal, Fairy Gu Ye

The final turn of events was indeed a little unexpected. Qing Shui had assumed that the issues of the Hai Clan could only be resolved through martial force. He didn't expect an old ancestor from the Hai Clan to come out in the end. On top of that, it seemed like he had been harmed by Hai Zhen before.

Hai Zhen, Hai Chuan, and the rest were led away by someone. There were about a few dozen more people behind the old man. Qing Shui guessed that they were the core members of Hai Clan, but from the other Hai Clan bloodlines.

It was only now that the old man shifted his gaze to Qing Shui. His eyes were filled with admiration and his face showed that he was impressed. He then turned towards Hai Dongying, Hai Dongqing, Hai Long, Hai Shiya, and the rest.

There were more than ten people by Hai Dongqing's side.They were Hai Dongqing's core members from the Hai Clan in the Greencloud Continent. All of them were directly related to her by blood.

Although the Hai Clan in the Green Cloud Continent was quite big, their connections were weak and even gradually declining. Although, the people of Hai Clan were very outstanding. On top of that, even the guardians of the Hai Clan were experts hired with money, or soldiers that were willing to give up their life for Hai Clan due to them previously having been bestowed favors upon by the Hai Clan.

"Dongying has told me about you all already. I am the biological brother of your ancestor who had passed away. Since you're all his descendants, then you are I, Hai Tian's, and the Hai Clan's descendants" the old man said gently. His tone of voice was serene and warm.

A wave of unknown emotions bubbled up in Hai Dongqing's heart right at this moment. She silent watched the old man without uttering a single word.

"The grandchildren of I, Hai Tian, are degenerates who had schemed against me. This caused me to be unable to come out from seclusion for a hundred years. I even almost lost my life a few times. The Hai Clan has let you all down. If anything happened to you all, I would have let Big Brother down even in my death" the old man spoke slowly while looking at Hai Dongqing.

"These have nothing to do with the Old Ancestor. It isn't your fault." Hai Dongqing said softly.

"You all have come here from ten million li away just to be mistreated like this. This old man has let you all down." Hai Tian said sincerely.

"Please stop blaming yourself. Before his death, the Old Ancestor had us thinking every possible way to return, and we have managed to do so. He had seen it and his wish should have been fulfilled. Since things have turned out like this, we will return to the Greencloud Continent after things have settled down" Hai Dongqing pondered before speaking.

"Girl, you have an exquisite body structure. Your future achievements will be profound. The Hai Clan is declining and has no qualified successors. You all are Hai Kong's grandchildren and also the grandchildren of Hai Clan. This old man is sincerely requesting for you to stay here. I will hand over everything in Hai Clan to you all. I believe you all will lead the Hai Clan towards prosperity" Hai Tian said earnestly.

"Old man, I don't want to be involved with the Hai Clan anymore. How about we just pretend that we never came here before?" Hai Dongqing couldn't help but to feel disheartened whenever she remembered everything the Hai Clan had done.

"So, you can't fulfill the request of a person who is about to die? I don't want the Hai Clan to be destroyed in my hands. This old man is begging you" Hai Tian said pleaded in agony.

"You?" Hai Dongqing looked at this old man in shock.

"I will not be able to make it past this month. Girl, this old man will help you eliminate as many threats as possible in his final month" the old man said after thinking for a moment.