AST 816 - 820

AST 816 – Thousand Crane Slash, Level of Drawing Bones

Normally, people who cultivated Corrosion Claws would store up a large amount of rotten corpses. Qing Shui felt ill as he looked at the palm that was getting closer and closer. He took out a few needles and channeled his Nature Energy and formidable
Zi-zi……

Ah……

In just a short while, the palm actually decayed. Qing Shui was first stunned before revealing a smile. He never expected for the Nature Energy to be this strong. To think that Grade Six Nature Energy would be able to annihilate sinister presences.

All of the elderly man’s martial arts were concentrated on his hand. Once his hands got crippled, it would basically mean that he was done for. Besides, even if his hands weren’t crippled, his strength wasn’t enough to attract Qing Shui’s attention.

As soon as the others witnessed the elderly man getting crippled, they all turned blank. The elderly man was the backbone of Dan Clan. But now, he was already at the brink of death. For a person who cultivated the Corrosion Claws, once they got damaged from the Nature Energy, not only would both of their hands be crippled, the Nature Energy would even destroy their five viscera and six bowels.

Dan Peng who was laying on the floor looked at everything that happened in disbelief. In his heart, his grandpa was a battle god who had triumphed in every battle. In the Rainbow Light City, as long as his grandpa was present, he could do whatever he liked as Young Master Dan. But now, the battle god himself had fallen, which would also mean the end for Dan Clan.

“Who are you? Let us know whose hand we died in,” Dan Long gritted his teeth and spoke to Qing Shui.

Maybe because he knew that he was about to die, at the moment when he finished speaking, he looked towards Dan Peng who was crawling on the floor, “You caused the destruction of the entire Dan Clan.”

“You useless brat, what’s the point in keeping you?” A slightly younger elderly man screamed with rage. He intended to kill Dan Peng with one slap.

However, Qing Shui straight away killed the elderly man, leaving Dan Peng to turn blank on the spot.

But at this moment, a few people once again came in from outside. Similarly, they were also old men at their sixties. The person taking the lead was an incomparably wise-looking old man. Both of his eyes looked clear and bright, it contained wisdom as well as kindness.

“Mister Qing, welcome to Rainbow Light Country, I just found out that you came now. Sorry for scaring you. Please allow me to lend you a hand,” the leading old man said politely.

“Yan Dao, you ignorant old man, you set a trap for me,” Dan Long glared at Yan Dao and screamed with rage. Before he died, he suddenly leaped towards Yan Dao.

“Without a hand, you’re nothing.” Yan Dao calmly knocked down Dan Long.

Qing Shui looked at Yan Dao and felt more at ease. Even though he has heard negative things about Dan Clan before, he has also heard a thing or two about Yan Clan.

Yan Clan was the second biggest clan in Rainbow Light City. In any case, at least Yan Clan had a better reputation than Dan Clan. Now that they got an opportunity where they could benefit each other, he naturally wouldn’t reject it.

“Alright, sorry for the trouble then, Qing Shui.” Qing Shui smiled and gestured Yan Dao to do as he liked.

“Thank you Mister Qing. If there’s anything which you need in the future, the Yan Clan will definitely serve you well like a dog or a horse,” Yan Dao responded politely.