AST 736 - 740

AST 736 – Killed the Golden Lion Eagle, Blocking the Escape Route

“Where did the person-in-charge go?”

Zuoshi Yanlang ignored the earlier question from the officer of the Heavenly Palace and asked him his own question instead.

Even though the member of the Zuoshi Clan seemed stronger than the officer, this was still the Heavenly Palace – the top sect of the Greencloud Palace. At least that was what the members of the Heavenly Palace would like to think.

“Who are you people? If you don’t state who you are right now, don’t blame us for not going easy on you.” The officer of the Heavenly Palace furrowed his brows as he looked at the elderly man in front of him with displeased expression.

“What a reckless man!”

As soon as the elderly man finished speaking, he quickly lashed his palm out at the officer. Before the officer could react or defend himself, he was struck on the head by Zuoshi Yanlang and exploded in a split second. The officer was dead on the spot.

“How dare you kill a member of the Heavenly Palace. Everyone, kill him!” One of the people in the crowd shouted. In an instant, dozens of people wielded their weapons and rushed towards Zuoshi Yanlang.

“You are all dead!” Zuoshi Yanlang lashed out in disdain as he moved himself instantaneously to the middle of the weapon-wielding men. Within a breath of time, all of those rushing towards Zuoshi Yanlang were killed on the spot.

The Heavenly Palace disciples who were itching for the chance to strike quickly halted their footsteps. There weren’t many who would boldly throw themselves to the face of death when they saw one.

“Tell me, where did the person-in-charge of the Heavenly Palace go?” Zuoshi Yanlang looked at a towering young man and shot him a question.

“I don’t know!” The young man looked at Zuoshi Yanlang and replied in a deep tone.

“I will give you another chance, say it!” Zuoshi Yanlang asked one more time.

“I don’t know!”

Pu!

The young man was knocked out with a hole in his chest. Letting out a painful cry, he was instantly killed on the spot. Zuoshi Yanlang swept his fierce gaze across the crowd in front of him. Those who were met with his gaze were frightened to their bones.

“You, tell me!”

“You, tell me!”

………

He had picked five people from the crowd – some didn’t know the answer, some remained silent. But ultimately, all of them were killed in the same way by Zuoshi Yanlang.

“You, tell me!” Zuoshi Yanlang was pointing at a shivering man in his 30s.

“Don’t kill me, I don’t know!”

The man abruptly shouted at the top of his lungs, then a whiff of odd smell filled the air before the smell vanished. When Zuoshi Yanlang saw what had happened, he couldn’t help but frown in disappointment.

It seemed that the shivering man had lost control of his bladder and peed his pants. He was frightened to the point of making an embarrassing situation for himself. Luckily for him, his life was spared. But he would have to live with this kind of embarrassment for the rest of his life.

Zuoshi Yanlang turned around and went to the side of Zuoshi Ziyan and said: “Old Ancestor, it seems that the head of the Heavenly Palace is not here. He must have hid himself quietly, even these people don’t seem to know about it.”