AST 741 - 745

AST 741 – Five Colored Poison Beast, Ten Thousand Poisonous Violet Sable

Treasure chamber?

Although they saw treasures before them, they hesitated. They kept having the feeling that there was a strong killing intent hidden behind those tempting treasures. Just as they were hesitating, a surge of power came from behind them, forcing them to inexorably dash into the treasure chamber.

There were initially many light stones along the passageways, but after they’ve dashed into the treasure chamber, the big door made of unknown material closed up.

There were no light stones in the secret chamber, but the sparkling gleams from those treasures were even more dazzling that light stones. However, these gleams made them feel unease.

“Zuoshi Yangcan, come out if you dare. Why are you being such a coward?” Liu Zilang shouted out. He knew that he had been tricked. He had initially thought that they could just retreat if things didn’t turn out well, but he hadn’t expected the push from earlier to be so great that there was nowhere to retreat to anymore.

“Hahaha, fool, so what if I’m acting cowardly? I wonder if you guys are pleased to be dying here?”

“Zuoshi Yangcan, how about we come to an agreement?” One of the two elderly men from the Liu Clan spoke out.

“Agreement? What a joke. What do we have to discuss?” Zuoshi Yangcan laughed.

“There is something. Don’t you hate the Qing Clan? Do you want Qing Shui to die?” The old man’s voice seemed to have a certain charm to it, causing Zuoshi Yangcan to fall silent.

No matter what, the Zuoshi Clan had been eradicated by that lad. The blood that flowed in him was from the Zuoshi Clan and as long as he was alive, he would need to do his part for the Zuoshi Clan.

“Haha, so what? Even someone at Zuoshi Ziyan’s level had died. Who would be able to do anything to the Qing Clan?” Although Zuoshi Yangcan knew that nothing would come out from listening to the crap the Liu Clan was saying, he could not help but feel curious of what they have to say.

“There’re many ways to kill a person. There’s poison, threats and borrowing the hands of others to get the job done. No matter what, as long as the goal is reached, it’s a good method. What do you think?” Liu Zijiang said slowly, his tone very calm.

“Poison? You must be kidding. What’s scary is that young man’s poisons. Borrowing someone’s hands to get the job done? Haha, you guys are on your deathbeds now and are just trying to say all these so that I’ll let you off. If I were to let you go, wouldn’t you immediately work together to get me killed?” Zuoshi Yangcan said in contempt.

“You’re right, I can’t get help from other people. However, our Liu Clan had just gotten our hands on a Poison Beast recently. It’s called the Ten Thousand Poisonous Violet Sable. You must have heard of its name before.”

“Five Colored Ten Thousand Poisonous Violet Sable?” Zuoshi Yangcan asked in astonishment.

“That’s right, you should believe my words now.” Liu Zijian smiled and said.

“I wonder who had tamed that Ten Thousand Poisonous Violet Sable? Don’t tell me that it hasn’t been tamed yet.” Zuoshi Yangcan smiled coldly and said, a hint of contempt in his voice.

“This…”

“Liu Zijiang, do you really think that I don’t know the Ten Thousand Poisonous Violet Sable? None of you guys in the Liu Clan has been able to tame that Poison Beast yet? You deserve to die!” Zuoshi Yangcan said furiously.