Chapter 4

Hotaka:

I watched as Beth came and sat back down, looking at a table that was a bit away from us. She smiled and I followed her eyes. Sitting here was a smirking Shinko and a blushing and surprised Natsume. Natsume soon recovered from his shock. He came over to our table and said," Hotaka, Beth, Mr.Kinshiro needs us to be at the school so we can rehears the play we are forced to do."

"Well I didn't know y'all were rehearsing a play," Anti Em said.

"Well, Anti Em, you never ask us what is going on in school," I answered. Beth nodded and said," And sense we already have our lines and the principal already wrote script, Willem doesn't really have any lines."

"Yes," Natsume agreed," I didn't get to add him in and we only have a small amount of days before the final rehearsal."

"When will I be able to see this play?" Anti Em asked. That was when I saw Beth had caught on.

"In a few weeks Anti Em, we will be pro forming it at the theater," Beth answered. Anti Em just nodded, not understanding and let us go. Me, Beth, Natsume, and Shinko all left he restaurant and dropped by mine and Beth's house so we could get clothing that we were comfortable in.

As we were walking to Natsume and Shinko's house, Sion came running up.

"Beth! Hotaka! Natsume! Shinko! We have rehearsal today! The lazy old man forgot to tell us!" he yelled. Beth grinned at Natsume.

"Good job in the excuse, Natsume," she said," Turns out, it wasn't a lie!" Sion looked confused.

"I'll tell you on the way!" I yelled, grabbing my sister's hand and dragging her off. She grabbed Natsume's hand and he started to blush. Natsume grabbed his sister's hand and Shinko grabbed Sion's. Shinko and Sion started to blush and I laughed. My sister and friend have a crush on each other. And my friend's sister has a crush on our other friend!

This would make a good story to tell to Liv and Soji....