Chapter 5

Liv:

"Old man! When will they get here?" I asked Kinshiro.

"Stop calling me old man, and they will be here soon, Liv," he answered. Just then, Wakasa, Sion, Natsume, Beth, Shinko, Aoi, and the Hotaka all burst through the door. Ichika and Soji were already in the room.

Time Skip Three Hours Later:

"You're doing it wrong!" Hotaka gestured while he was yelling at Aoi," You are supposed to do it like this!" Cue Hotaka striking another crazy pose. I honestly think that I am having more fun laughing with Beth about how stupid the shenanigans of the boys are.

"Ok, now copy me," Hotaka ordered Aoi. Aoi tried to copy Hotaka, but he ended up falling because Beth tripped him.

"You are very cruel!" Aoi yelled as he stood up. Beth failed to contain her laughter.

"Can we get back to rehearsing?!" Hotaka asked, exasperated.

"But we've been rehearsing for three hours!" I complained.

"Can we at least go over the lines with everyone?" Hotaka asked," We don't have to do the movements." I nodded.

"Ok! Scene one!" Kinshiro yelled. I stood up and walked to the front of the room, as did Beth and Shinko.

"Mary, please don't let the death of your father go in vain," I pleaded to Shinko.

"It will all have been for nothing if you do not continue with us," Beth added.

"I'm sorry Jude, Lilith, but I cannot continue," Shinko said," Mother is far too sick to be alone."

"What about Hitachi?" I asked.

"He is out, traveling," Shinko answered.

"Jude, Mary, couldn't we allow my brother, Daichi, to watch over her?" Beth asked. Shinko nodded.

"That could work." Hotaka walked behind Beth and tapped her shoulder. Beth relayed the agreement to Hotaka.

"Lilith, I am afraid that I cannot watch Mary's mother, for I must head out. Why don't we get Akio to watch over her?"

"My brother would do it. I had almost forgotten about him. He is too quiet..," I muttered. Our characters were the opposite of how we were when we were acting ourselves which meant the loud and easily annoyed Ichika has to be slow to anger and quiet. Natsume and Soji both had to show more emotion, while I had to stop showing emotion. Ichika walked up behind me. (cheese_lover230 doesn't want to have to be like one of our classmates)

"Who's too quiet..?" Ichika asked, his normally loud voice soft. I froze, forgetting my line.

"Line..?" I asked Kinshiro.

"I didn't know you were there, Akio," Kinshiro answered. I resumed standing in the way Jude would and said," I didn't know you were there, Akio."

Time Skip To Midnight(1 Hour Later):

Almost everyone was asleep. I was pretty sure I was the only one awake then. That was until I heard a low mumbling and walked towards the lava lamp that was on, illuminating two figures. One was sleeping on the other's shoulder as he read. I chuckled once I figured out who they were.

"So, Natsume, Beth apparently trusts you a lot," I smirked," And you seem okay with her reading over your shoulder." Natsume seemed taken aback has he had a look of surprise on his face.

"Liv? What are you doing over here?" he asked, softly as if not to wake Beth.

"Well what do you think? I'm over here to annoy you," I answered bluntly. His eye twitched as he said," Well go away."

"No," I stated. I wasn't going to leave without annoying Natsume more. He sighed before going back to his book when I sat next to him.

"Whatcha reading?" I asked.

"A book."

"What's it called?"

"Go away," he told me.

"Cruel..," I muttered before saying," What's the book about?"

"You leaving me alone." I blinked before thinking if what next to say to him.

"Who's the main character?"

"..." (cheese_lover230 says it's the monster)

"Who is the antagonist?"

"The annoying girl who always interrupts the reader..."

"Uh... Ok..? Who is love interest?" I knew he was going to say something from real life being as though that's what he's been doing.

"For the last time, get away from me," he said, shocking me.

"And for the last time, nooooooooo," I retorted, stretching out the 'O' in 'no.'

"Yes," he mumbled, still trying not to awaken Beth. Who could blame the dude? She's a monster when awoken.

"No," I countered.

"Yes," Natsume said, again in a soft tone.

"Nooooooooooooo."

"Yes..."

"No."

"Yes." Natsume's voice was getting slightly louder.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Good. We agree." That little turd bucket.... That normally works.

"Wha..? That's cruel!" I yelled. Beth moved in her sleep and grumbled," Shut up..." Natsume and I paused, too scared to move. I moved away quickly, going back to my sleeping bag. I'm pretty sure the sleeping arrangement might be confusing to most people so here's a key as I make the chart:

Key:

😋=Beth 😎=Kinshiro 🤗=Hotaka 🤓=Natsume 😇=Ichika 😅=Me(Liv) 🤑=Sion 🤔=Soji 🙄=Aoi 😏=Shinko 😁=Wakasa

Chart:

😋 🤓 🤑 😏 🙄 😁 😅 🤔 😇 🤗 😎

Pretty weird. Beth, Natsume, Sion, Shinko, Aoi, Wakasa, Me, Soji, Ichika, Hotaka, then Kinshiro.

While I was going to where I slept at, I stepped on my brother.