Chapter One~Meeting Mr Wayne.

Earlier that week- Alfred's POV: After a long morning of cleaning the whole manor I travelled down to the Batcave to visit my master. He was busy looking at weapons but greeted me with a respectable smile anyway. "Master Wayne, may I propose a question?" I started. He gave me a curious look before nodding for me to continue. "You see sir, my Granddaughter will be traveling to Gotham City to do some studying and she will have no one where to stay, and I hope that, if it's not to cheeky to ask, if she could perhaps stay here in the major?" I wondered slightly nervously. "If only you keep her away from here and other places that would give away my identity as Batman unless I give permission, then yes, she may stay as long as she needs." He answered. "I will do so, thank you sir." I sighed out relief before calling my Granddaughter up to tell her the details.

*Eleanor*

I felt a pit of nerves in my stomach as I pulled up in my silver classic Aston Martin DB5 at Wayne Manor. It was absolutely beautiful and grand, but then again, the owner was a billionaire.  Not long after I pulled up my Grandfather came out of the door in his butler uniform to greet me and help me inside. "Don't be anxious about meeting Master Wayne my dear, he's looking forward to meeting you." He spoke beside me after noticing my anxious expression. I smiled weakly before following him inside. Bruce was waiting for me in the hall of the house as we walked in. He was absolutely gorgeous with his hair neatly gelled back and his grey suit bringing out the contrast of his mysterious hazel eyes. I took a deep breath and shook his hand politely. "Pleasure to meet you Mr Wayne, my name is Miss Eleanor Pennyworth." I introduced myself kindly. He smiled and stared into my eyes unusually for a long time before answering "Pleasure to meet you too Eleanor, and please, just call me Bruce, you're mine and your Grandfather's guest." I nodded in an understanding way and I began to pick up my bags before he stopped me. "No, let me take them, it's the least I can do, follow me and I'll show you to your room upstairs, it's one of the masters suites." He insisted. "Thank you, I'd appreciate that." I blushed before being led to my room, which was really stunning and amazingly decorated. "Um, you can get yourself settled and perhaps I might bump into you at dinner if you're hungry? I have lots of work to do at the moment so I'm too busy to talk now, I apologise for that." He informed me regretfully. I nodded and started to unpack all of my things into all of the provided furniture and the on-suite.