Chapter Thirteen~Chill Day.

After a very eventful two months where I had learnt so much in a matter of seconds, Bruce and I decided take a "chill" week, one because in that  space of time I had been kidnapped, he had been stabbed, we had our cliche kiss in the rain, I discovered he was Batman (which is awesome), I had moved in with him and my Grandfather and two we were both absolutely exhausted to say the least, him fighting crime and me waiting for him to come home safety was tiring. We have only been dating properly for two months and five weeks and yet we had already been through so much. Our relationship was strong.

"Bruce?" I asked while I lay in his arms on a long, velvet purple sofa that I had brought especially for a room to chill in. "Yes Eleanor?" He replied with a gentle tone to his voice that made me feel special. "You know how I'm still unemployed? Well, I was thinking, I could help you. I'd love to help design new suits and vehicles and weapons and stuff. What do you think?" I carried on. "Well, if it keeps you busy and safe then of course, I'll have a word with Lucius." He answered. I smiled and thanked him. "I'm nervous about that big company thing you have tomorrow, it's much larger than last time." I admitted. Bruce kissed my forehead and told me not to worry about it. "Well to be honest, I'm nervous too, there's going to be a lot of people to impress. Your Grandfather is coming too." He confessed.

We spent the day dancing, sitting, eating and reading... and other things... but it was a perfect day with a perfect person. We had been waiting for a day like that for ages. The best part was that Bruce had organised a candle lit dinner.