First Kiss

Laughing Jack

You and Jackie were playing games and eating candy when all of a sudden he proposed an idea
"Hey Y/N, let's play the pocky game. " (If you don't know what the pocky game is you can always look it up if this isn't enough info :D)
"Okay then." You grabbed a (choose flavor) pocky and put one end in your mouth and jackie put the other end in his mouth. Then you two started eating it and you were about to win when he took a huge bite and he won.
"Oh no fair! You cheated!" He just laughed then he got real close to you.
"You can have a taste." He kissed you and you tasted the pocky and it was delicious. "Satisfied?" You just smirked at him
"No."

The Puppeteer

You are currently watching a movie with puppet sitting next to you, well at least you are trying to watch the movie. Out of your peripheral vision you could see him staring at you and he's been staring at you ever since you put the movie in. The movie has been on for almost an hour and not once did he even glance at the movie and it was starting to unnerve you. You mean come on man, you are really not that much to look at.
"Puppet the movie is playing."
"I know it is."
"...Then why aren't you looking at it."
"You're more interesting to look at." You glanced at him and blushed
"I'm not much to look at..." He was quick to respond
"You are everything to look at." He grabbed you and before you could say anything he smashed his lips against yours and you weren't one to turn down a kiss from your boyfriend.

Dark Link

You and Link were on the couch watching a movie well at least you were attempting to watch the t.v. Maybe you would be able to concentrate more on the movie you are trying to currently watch if Dark was watching it too. Instead of him watching the movie with you like a good boyfriend would too, he is busy eye-balling you and it's starting to creep you out. You would glance at him and he wouldn't even look away as if ashamed of being caught. Oh ho no, he doesn't care if he gets caught it's almost as if he stares harder.
"Dark, is there something on my face?"
"No, you're just so beautiful." You blushed at the compliment and he held your face in place as you tried to turn your head. He stared at you and he slowly closed the gap between the two of you and kissed you softly and gently a complete contrast to his personality.
"That was amazing." He just smirked down at you as he sat you in his lap and snuggled with you
"I thought the same."

Ben Drowned

You and Ben were playing video games on your game console. He was winning more this time but that was because you weren't really focused. You was wondering when and how your first kiss was going to be like. You was do deep in thought you didn't realize the game was paused and Ben was sitting in front of you. you snapped out of it when he wrapped his arms around you. You looked at him and he had a smirk on his face. You scrunched up your eyebrows and then you were surprised when he kissed you and soon enough you kissed back and soon broke it off. He turned back to the game as he said with amusement

"I know you were wondering when I was going to kiss you." You blushed and smiled at him.

Slenderman

You and Slendy have been going out for almost two weeks and you wanted to kiss him already, but you was scared. He has never been with somebody so close and intimate so you didn't want to rush into things and scare him. You was in the kitchen getting something to eat when you felt arms wrap around your waist. You jumped looking over your shoulder but then you smiled and leaned back into his touch. You heard him chuckle and he turned you around so now your snuggled up against his chest. Mind you, he's a foot taller than you in this form. You guys stayed like that for awhile until he said "Y/N" It was a little husky and when you looked up he smashed his lips onto yours. You melted into the kiss and you guys stood in the kitchen just kissing.