He sees you cut for the first time

Laughing Jack

You have been very depressed and stressed lately. You were having problems with everything, work, school (including an online program) just everything. You wanted to talk to Jack about it, but you didn't want to burden him with your problems. Then again, the couple of times you worked up the nerve to tell him, he would have to go and do his job or he was doing something else that caught his interest at the moment so you didn't bother. You found something else to help you and you didn't exactly want him to find out about it. You paused the t.v and went to your bathroom in your room and closed it behind you. You stood on your tiptoes to reach the razor in the top left corner in a crack in your medicine cabinet. You smiled at it and took the gauze out and first aid. You let a few tears slip as you sliced your wrist a few times and felt the blood flow as you felt relief. And you grabbed a towel to press to your wounds. You stepped out the bathroom to check and to your utter horror Jackwas standing there mouth agape.
"W-what...W-why..." He went to you and grabbed your wrist as more tears slipped and he looked to see the blooded razor on the counter.
"I-I'm...S-sorry...S-s-stress, p-p-pain..." He made you look up at him as he said softly but with a sharp tone
"Why would you do this to yourself? Why? You have me. If something is bothering you. Anything. I'm here to listen to everything you have to say. Please, trust me." You sobbed into his chest and he held you close and you continued crying softly as he cleaned up the blood and patched you up. Then he bundled you up in his arms and he sat down on your bed with you in his lap and made you tell him everything.

Dark Link

Your boyfriend knew what you went through before, being bullied being isolated all of that. So he did his best to make sure that you are always happy and to make sure that you don't ever go to that dark place ever again. You have to be honest, ever since you started going out with him most of the time it works and you don't ever dream about going back to that place and at those times you don't want to. However, there are those times when even his happy go lucky self can't cheer you up. You are too deep in a depression that day and he sees it and he tries to get you talk but you refuse because you don't want to burden him with problems that aren't even his. He has nothing to do with the way you feel, this is just you. You found a solution to this problem and it wasn't a good one so you didn't want him to know about it. You were in the bathroom right now and you had the razor and you looked at it and the light gleamed on it and you saw your reflection perfectly. "Time to paint my skin red." you put the razor to your skin and made a thin long slice. You lifted up the blade and watched as the blood ran down your arm mesmerized. You jumped at an unexpected yell
"Y/N NO!" You turned dropping the razor as Link stood there in shock looking at you. He instantly grabbed your arm and looked up at you with sad eyes. "Why would you do this to yourself?" You were silent for a moment
"I-I don't know... I didn't want to bother you.."He grabbed you roughly and made you look at him
"Listen to me. Listen to me good. You will NEVER be a BURDEN to me. EVER. You have me to talk to, even if i have to sit there for ten years I'll do it. Please just trust and believe me." You hiccuped and gave him a small smile.
"I'm sorry...I will trust you." He hugged you tighter to him
"Good... Now let's get you cleaned up." He was extremely calm knowing yelling wouldn't help the situation

Ben Drowned

You and Benny would be seen as the happy go-lucky couple that never have a bad day and if you do it'll last for a short while and everything would be back to normal. Well, that's how you would like to be portrayed as especially in front of Ben since you didn't want him worrying about you. You didn't think that you were worth worrying about and he doesn't know that you have thought about killing yourself and you wanted to cut but you didn't want to be caught. Everything was just getting to you and it was getting harder and harder to hide how you really feel in front of him. Being ridiculed for everything, being compared, people not caring, being fooled, tricked. It's too much to handle and you felt the tears coming. You hate for people to see you cry so you excused yourself to the bathroom so he won't see you cry. You closed the bathroom and took the razor out from your back pocket and you made the first slice on your wrist. You were about to make the second slice when you were grabbed by your shoulders being shook making you drop the razor blade. "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! NO!" You looked at him and started crying and buried your face into his chest. He grabbed you tight to him and you felt one tear drop and you looked up to see him crying. "Please, please, don't hurt yourself Y/N, I'm here for you, just talk to me. I don't want to lose my baby." Those words made you realize that maybe it's time to put down your protective barrier and let him in to help. That's exactly what you did.

The Puppeteer

You have always been bullied throughout your life, but for the past two months it has gotten really bad. You were getting threatening phone calls, hate mail, the works. At your job the bullies would leave notes in your desk in the back of the drawer, or in your bookbag from college (yes bullying can happen at any age). They don't get physical as to not jeopardize their future but it doesn't make it easier. You never told Puppet because you didn't want him to kill them and a part of you honestly thought that he wouldn't care. So you decided to cut yourself to make the pain go away. People always said that cutting yourself and having the blood flow freely makes you feel alive and that you have a purpose and that you actually exist. It also helps by giving you relief when your in turmoil. You wanted to try it so you rushed home from work and Puppet wasn't there yet. You didn't want to waste any time because you didn't know want Puppet to come and find out and you also wanted to feel better and be relieved. You took a razor and the first aid kit and a clean towel. You went straight to the bathroom and closed the door but didn't lock it. You sat on the floor and slid the razor across your skin and it stung but felt good at the same time. You did it a free more times. You were about to do it to the other wrist when a hand snatched the razor out your hand. You didn't look at the person but you started crying because you knew it was Puppet.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY?! CUTTING YOURSELF DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING! TALKING DOE SO TALK TO ME!" You were still sobbing so he picked you up and cleaned and bandaged up your wounds. You clutched onto him mumbling apologies over and over to him. "It's okay. Just don't ever do that again." You nodded as you calmed down to little sniffles. "Now tell me, what happened?" Once you did you actually felt better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------