When he watches you sleep

A/N: His POV
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laughing Jack
I couldn't sleep even though I haven't slept in over a two days. I was wondering around in the woods and decided to call it a night. I went through the front door and felt the familiar static meaning Slender was still up in his studies. I walked precariously upstairs to the room where Y/N was sleeping. Well I guess she would since it's 2 in the morning. I creaked open the door and what I saw warmed my heart. She was sleeping soundly covers half way covering her and her mouth opened slightly with little snores coming out. her hair was splayed all over the place. She's so adorable. I easily made my way over to the bed stripping my clothes down to my boxers. I crawled into bed and she instinctively rolled over and plastered herself to my side. I sniffed taking in her scent as I let my eyes droop and go into a peaceful sleep.

Dark Link
I woke up in the middle of the night hungry. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat and went back upstairs. I laid back down next to Y/N and watched her sleep for awhile. I sound like a creep but I don't care, she's my beautiful girlfriend and I will watch her whenever and for however long I feel like. She's stunning but when she sleeps, she looks like an angel and I can still see the innocence she once had when we first met back when I saved her in that alley. I watched her a little longer before deciding to go back to sleep myself.

Ben Drowned
Me and Y/N were playing games well into the night. She was telling me that she was getting sleepy. She played one more game with me and decided to rest her head on my shoulder. It wasn't long before she went limp and light snores were coming from her. I looked down and chuckled. I stopped the game and shifted her onto my lap where she sighed happily and snuggled into my chest. She wrapped her arms around me as I continued to play games and let her sleep.

The Puppeteer
I was bored out of my mind and decided to see what Y/N was doing. First I have to find her. I looked outside, in the living room, dining room, kitchen, balconies both front and back and she wasn't there. I huffed and decided to check my room mentally slapping myself for my stupidity. I got to my room and opened the door and my eyes widen before softening. She was sleeping on her stomach, hair splayed all over the place and hugging my pillow to her. I smiled before softly closing the door to let her continue sleeping