Chapter 1: Kamino's Defensive

Blasters and rockets awaken Raxon from his sleep. He grabs his lightsaber and his robe and approaches the window. His personal guards are being incinerated by blaster fire. Peculiar though, because it wasn't Rebel fire. It was... blue. He storms out of his housing unit and is astonished. "The First Order is here!" He whispered to himself. About 50 soldiers approach Raxon. They stop and look at his scarred face. "What are you doing here?" Raxon questioned them. From their ranks approaches a dark masked figure.

From a dark, distorted voice comes these words: "We are here for the cloning facility, we assume you'll be no threat, we killed your... staff." That is Kylo Ren. He ignites his blade, a very unstable but a working saber nonetheless. "I am Darth Desolate, leader of the 502nd legion! You will bow to me you dog!" Raxon says as he ignites his blood red lightsaber. The two men clash blades. Raxon can see through Kylo Ren's soul. He sees the same tug of light that has been aching himself. Kylo proves to be a skilled fighter as he is able to keep up with Raxon. Sadly though, Raxon isn't exactly on his A-game. He hasn't used a saber in 29 years. Thankfully, he HAS used the force in various ways. He uses a force push with the velocity of a rocket. Kylo slams into a dozen of his troops before he abruptly hits a wall. He gets up and comes into one last clash with Raxon. As their sabers are being held against each other, Raxon slips his hand around and shuts off Kylo's blade .He lets out an agonizing scream. Raxon then sends Kylo flying again with another force push. His soldiers look up at Raxon and instead of shooting him, they get Ren and take him to their ship. Raxon thinks about destroying it, but admires their power and lets them go. Another tug to the light is felt. He goes back into his unit and grabs his holocron. He hasnt touched it since he first got here. As he opens it he feels the power again after 29 long years. He feels a surge of dark energy course through his body. His veins pump a dark purple, his eyes glow a bright red/yellow. He hears a voice. "Don't let the darkness consume you. It has tried once and failed."