Chapter 3: Fading

Raxon finds himself in a frosty cave. He looks down and sees himself in Jedi robes. He notices he still has his spikey lightsaber. He starts to explore the cave, noticing a faint rush of excitement. He feels like a child in a candy shop. He is gleefully exploring this beautiful site, until he sees something he wishes he didn't. It's Darth Vader. Darth Vader is supposed to be dead. Out steps Amethyst Crux as well. Raxon's heart drops 30 stories. It seems that Amethyst and Vader don't notice Raxon is there. Amethyst ignites a green colored lightsaber. Vader ignites his as well. With the quickness, Amethyst starts unleashing a flurry of attacks on Darth Vader. Vader deflects them easily. A sweat drops down Raxon's brow, watching Amethyst failing to kill the dark lord. Vader lifts on hand and starts to choke the young blonde. With pure bloodlust, Raxon unleashes his dark essence and attacks Darth Vader, decapitating him. "Father? I... Thank you." Says Amethyst. 

     Amethyst and her father start to walk down a pathway. "Amethyst, I thought you died. I thought I... killed you." Raxon says quietly. She chuckles. That day as she lay there paralyzed, a man discovered her. She woke up in a hut with a strange smell coming from outside. She gets up to investigate, not noticing she can move. She sees a bearded man sitting on a log. "Who are you??" She says, startled. He notices her lightsaber. His eyes widen and he stands up quickly. "I'm Lucius Gondor. I'm a Jedi Master, rogue Jedi Master. I fled from Coruscant when Order 66 was enacted. I'm trying to band together a group of Jedi to take on Anakin Skywalker." Amethyst is shocked. They chat for hours and get along very well. As they're setting down to sleep, a group of Stormtroopers raid the hut. They rummage through Lucius' and find a lightsaber. They then bring Amethyst and Lucius out into the streets. They start mercilessly beating the two until Darth Vader comes in through the coms and orders them to be executed. They all take aim and kill Lucius, but before Amethyst gets shot she flees into the woods, never to be seen again.

      Raxon is stunned by this story. He starts to ask a question but a icicle falls towards Amethyst. He ignited his blade and cut it into half, but one half still impaled her. He is in shock, his lightsaber emits a blue blade instead of crimson. He shuts it off and tries to help Amethyst. He cant pull it out without killing her. "Father... Use... the Light side. Please!" She gasps. He hesitates. He reluctantly starts to clear his mind and focus. Very carefully, he lifts the icicle out of her. As he opens his eyes, he no longer had the red coloring. Its blue. Before he could even hug his daughter, things started to fade. He sees what his life could've been if he didn't embrace the Dark Side. His mother and father, his daughter. All happy. He wakes up in the temple, surrounded by men in black robes and helmets, and in the middle stands Kylo Ren.