Chapter 4: Humiliation of a Boy

Kylo ignites his crimson crossguarded saber of chaos. His soldiers take aim on Raxon. He simply unclips his cloak and removes his helmet, revealing a scarred and bearded man. "We can't have anyone interfering in our business, old man." Kylo says angrily. A smirk forms on Raxon's face. He closes his eyes as the cavern shakes. He opens his eyes and Kylo's soldiers collapse... Dead. "What did you do?!" Kylo takes a step back. He sees the power in Raxon's eyes. Raxon ignites his blood red blade and it hums hungrily.
"You're a Skywalker... I can feel it." Raxon taunts, but Kylo rushes him before he can say anymore. Kylo's attacks are not coordinated and very sloppy. Raxon dodges the attacks rather than deflecting them with his blade. Attack after attack and Raxon gets bored. He lifts a finger and Kylo is shot upwards into the cave wall. As he hits the ground, Raxon puts a foot on Kylo's helmet. "Leave... Forget about me and my whereabouts. You try anything else and i will slaughter you. Try me, boy." Whispers Raxon. All of a sudden, the cave explodes. Covering Kylo and Raxon in rocks and rubble. The last thing Raxon sees before passing out is 5 dark figures, with lightsabers.