Chapter 6: A Desecrated Order

Opius and Raxon sit on a broken tree. "I thought you were dead..." Whispers Raxon. "Well, I thought so too. But after your brother ran me through, I woke up surrounded by these men."
     Opius lie awake. His so called rescuers are tending to his wound, he levitates up and emits electricity everywhere. The men watch as Opius drains himself of all energy and falls back to the table. "You were forced into this mindset boy. You're weak. Your mind at least... We'll fix that".
     "They changed me. They mended my broken pieces. We are the Grey Ones. I rose up in their ranks and ended up leading them when our master died in combat to Luke Skywalker himself. And you have just slaughtered my students." Explains Opius.
     He turns and with great force, he launches Raxon, with white and holy lightning. The pain coursing through Raxon is unlike any he's ever withstood. Igniting his Holy Blades, Opius levitates toward Raxon, who lies weak on the ground. Opius raises his blade, ready to end it. End the man who started it all. Suddenly he feels a presence but before he can react, he's pushed away. Its Kylo Ren. "You forget about me, Jedi?" Screams Kylo. The Grey One stands up and focused his gaze on Kylo. Raxon tries to blindside Opius but is caught in a saber clash. Kylo tries to strike but is caught with Opius' other blade. He is single handedly holding off the two most powerful force users in the galaxy. Raxon has no choice. He has to destroy the one person he's ever mentored. His eyes close... His breathing slows... He fades out of reality.
     Kylo stares in shock but realizes he has an opportunity. He uses his crossguards to sever one of Opius' hands. The ground shakes... Trees collapse and the atmosphere starts to glow in a white hue. Opius is calling upon everything he has... But he stops. Everything stops. Kylo Ren stands there puzzled. Behind Opius is Raxon again. With his hand above Opius' head. Screams. Opius is screaming. All of his purity is being stripped from him. His white beard and hair blacken. His eyes and clothing lose all light and go dark. His veins appear black. His skin is pale. His athletic body now appears frail. His lifeless body drops coldly.  "Get out of here, Kylo." Beckons Raxon. "You are always welcome within the First Order" Kylo blurts out before leaving.
     Raxon wanders into the forest. His mind races. His thoughts darken. There is that glint of light again. It whispers. "You have good in you. Be that. For Amethyst. For Opius." Raxon starts screaming "GET OUT OF MY HEAD" His anger escapes his mind and obliterates the entire forest leaving nothing. Raxon falls to his knees. He looks up for guidance but is met with a sight he wasn't expecting. A fleet. Not Imperial, Resistance, nor even First Order. But them... The Grey Ones. The now Desecrated Order.