Chapter 7: From The Ashes

Two large starships pass into the atmosphere. Raxon senses the holiness and knows. They're here for vengeance. With his might, he uses the force to pull down one of the ships, causing them to crash in front of him. From the fire, he sees hundreds of white blades igniting and charging. "Great. Now look what i did..." He thinks to himself. He shrugs and ignites his corrupted saber. Raxon dashes into battle, cutting down user after user, arms and head dropping like flies. He slices through waves of cloaked men, seeming to see no end. Opius really outdid himself. As he fends off hordes of Grey Ones, he sees the other ship land. All the men stop. The ship doors extend and out walks two beings. They do nothing but stand. Raxon gets tired of this show and goes to kill more but is caught off guard by a lightsaber through his back. "I'm not dead, fool." Opius whispers into Raxon's ear. The one and only Darth Desolate drops to the now cold ground. Freezing it.
Opius looks upon all of his student, slaughtered by Raxon. He breathes in the holy air and starts to revert back into his self. His hair now white again, body and soul recovered. As Opius regains his essence back, a large missile explodes the ship all of his students were boarding. Only a couple dozen students survive. A ship that was once invisible comes into view and lands. It opens and 20 soldiers in shiny black and red armor rush out shooting at the Grey Ones. Opius ignites his blades and charges the mysterious warriors. Before he could reach them he is met by a blade clash. Its Raxon. "And im not dead either... Fool" whispers Raxon. The soldiers tactically take down every last Grey One. Everything Opius built and created... Destroyed in front of his own eyes. "This is my army, Opius. This is the 502nd Legion. I made more clones. Just like the old ones. Just more ruthless. And lustful for blood." Raxon smiles at Opius menacingly. Opius loses his focus for a millisecond and Raxon goes for it. The kill. The end. But as soon as Raxon's blade came close, Opius disappears from existence. Gone. "NO! COME BACK COWARD" bellows Darth Desolate. A Soldier Captain approaches Raxon. "Sir, its done." "Fine. Take me back to Kamino, will ya?" The Captain nods his head.