Hi?

I sat in my car tapping on the window sill.

My mom went inside with Jenna and Kaylie.

We had just got back.

My eyes were still watery and I needed air. Finally stepping out of the car my feet touch the concrete. I walk to the door and open it. Mom, Jenna, and Kaylie were hugging holding their sniffles.

"I'm gonna go for a walk."

I say quietly my voice cracking a little. My mom nods slowly looking down at the floor.

Turning around I close the door and head out if the garage.

I pull my hair out and to the right side of my shoulder. I sigh relieved of the fresh air again. The tensions and sadness in the car were deathening.

Swinging my hands down to my sides I walk, slumping a little and dragging my feet.

Some peopel were moving in a house away. I look to see them hailing stuff in.

"Chase come on!"

At little girl shouted, probably "chases" little sister.

"I'm coming this is heavy. Mind helping me?"

He said to the girl. She ran into the house. He looked to me.

"Hi"

I stutter not knowing what to say. He was cute...

"Hi?"

He chuckles to himself looking down at the couch he's holding. Before I know it I walking over to help him out.

"Thanks"

She says as I lift the end of the couch out of the truck.

"You sure you got it?"

"Ya" I huff.

We waddle into his house.

It's really big. Like huge. It's like 2 times bigger than mine. Wow. Speechless, I keep waddling like it's normal for me to do this.

"Let's set it right in front of the mantle."

I nod and we shuffle in front of the mantle, setting. It down gently.

"Thanks again." he laughs and I laugh to.

"It's fine haha. I can finish help bringing stuff in, I live a house away."

He smiles.

He has a nice smile. It's perfect. Hot. Wow. I'm such a teenage girl.

"Ok, wanna help bring my stuff into my room?"

I smile and nod.

"Sure."

We walk outside.

"My name is Chase by the way. So grab the boxes that have Chase on them.

Nodding I begin my search. Looking to my right I see a box. Chase saw it to. To be playful I grin and sprint to it. He follows. I get to it first swinging it away from him before he could grab it.

"Fair game ummm name?"

I giggle swaying my hips a little more as I walk.

"Abby."

I call back not looking at him.

Chases POV

"Abby."

She says without looking back.

Wow she is hot.

Her golden hair sways with her hips as she walks to the door into the house. She steps in past me. She smells good.

"I'll show you my room."

I walk past her.

Is that weird? I like girls that smell good. Plus blondes.

I head up the stairs and her footsteps follow. Looking to my right I walk down the hallway. This house is big, like we have 6 bedrooms. 3 are spare bedrooms. I walk to the fourth door farthest away from my parents room, which is to the left of the stairs.

Opening it my room is a jean look. The wall is a light blue with streaks to make it look like jeans. Posters already hang on them. Skaters, rappers, and sports. She laughs as she sees one of my pin ups. My eyes go wide. I brush it off, what kinda boy doesn't have a pin up?

"Set it down on my bed. I think that was the last box. I had it almost done then my mom told me to get the couch. I don't know how she thought I could do it by myself but. Thanks"

Moms are so annoying. She laughs and pulls a strand behind her ear.

We had a small moment of silence. It wasn't actually that awkward. It's like we were both thinking about something else.

I was thinking about the whole fiasco of moving here. And her beautifulness. Plus having a guy night tonight at about 6.

God I need a life. Maybe I'll actually lose my v card this time. I'll be so close then something comes and ruins it.

One time a girl puked, all over me.

Mom walked in.

She couldn't do it, afraid to.

Boyfriend walked in.

Mom.

Had to leave.

Had to go home.

Couldn't do it.

Ya those are all the times I have almost lost it.

Abby's different though. She knows were she needs to be, what she wants, and I'm pretty sure she is single otherwise she wouldn't be checking me out right now. I smirk at her and she looks down and blushes.

"I should go. Um, hope you like it here."

I smirk again.

"I already do."

She smiles and walks passed me grabbing her phone for her back pocket.

I follow after her. She looks up from her phone at the bottom of the steps.

"My mom said your family can have dinner with us tonight if you want?"

I smile and grab her phone.

"I'll text you if my mom says yes."

I put my name as Chase<3 and hand it back to her.

"Thanks, and I'll change it later."

She smiles as she says that and winks walking to the door.

Abby's POV

Is it weird how flirty I am and how he brightened up my day. Just by saying hi?