My audition

I blew out a breath and walked on stage. My mind was a jumble as I try to scan the judges and remember my song.

I decided to sing Someone Like You by Adele.

"Hello Maddie. What will you be singing for us today?"

I gulped.

"Someone Like You by Adele."

There was 5 judges. They judged on a scale of dictation, time, song choice (if it fits with my voice good), and my feeling.

I looked down at my flats gulping again.

The music started to play.

"I've heard, that your settled down.

That you found a girl.

And your a married man..."

I looked up and broadened my shoulders.

"I've heard, that your dreams came true.

Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you...Old friend why u so shy, and like u to hold back.

Hold high from the light.

I hate to turn out of the blue uninvited, but I couldn't stay a way I couldn't fight it.

I hoped you'd see my face and be reminded there for me... It isn't over...

Never mind I'll find someone like you! I wish nothing but the best for you...two...

Don't forget me I beg, I remember u said...

Sometimes it lasts to love, but sometimes it hurts instead..."

From then on I had confidence. Emotion practically spilling out of me. My palms were sweaty and my voice was strong. I watched some of my words making sure to end them perfectly.

The piano ended the song and I ended in a smile.

The judges looked at me with smiles.

"That was beautiful Maddie."

The lady with the blonde hair and blue dress said to me.

I smile even bigger.

"Thank you."

She holds her hand to the side showing me the door. I almost forgot to actually leave he stage! I think I just humiliated myself.

I hustle to the exit. My Mom, Kaylie, and Jenna waited there for me with big smiles.

The jumped and sprinted over to me hugging me tight.

"Can't breath!"

I say through my gasps for air.

They let go.

"You did great! We stayed in the back listening! Good job honey! I'm so proud of you!"

My mom gushes over me.

Jenna looks at me straight in the eye. I look deep I to her eyes.

"Dad would of loved to hear you. He loves your singing, especially that song."

/////////////////////////

SORRY ITS SO SHORT, ITS JUST ABOUT HER AUDITON

////////////////////////