Chapter 6 part 2

Lexxi and Alec pictured to the side.

Auralia pov~

After school I met Noah by the art room again and we started to walk towards the car when Ella came up to me "I heard the news welcome to the pack!" she told me. "wait Ella you are you a werewolf too?" I asked. "yeah" she told me. "oh Ella my dad was wondering when you were moving into the pack house." Noah asked her. "oh right i am moving in on saturday." she explained. "ok well I better get going come on Lia." Noah wrapped his arm protectively around my waist and led me towards the car. "So are we heading back to the pack house?" I asked Noah. "Nope" he said. "Well than where are we going?" I asked. "You will see" He told me. The rest of the way there was silent. We drove for what seemed like hours when we finally stopped. We had stopped outside some woods. "Um, Noah were are we?" I asked. "Not there yet" He said. "We will get there faster in wolf form since you havent changed yet you will ride on my back I am going to put my clothes in this bag(he holds up a small black and blue bag) can you hold it while your riding?" he asked. "Sure". i told him with that he took the bag and walked behind a tree a few minutes later a black wolf with green eyes hopped out from behind a tree scaring me half to death than I realised that it was Noah. 'sorry i didnt mean to scare you' he thought to me. "Its ok" I thought back. He put the bag that he had been carrying in his mouth on the ground. I put it on my back and than climbed into his. I held on tight closed my eyes and he began to run.

'Lia open your eyes we are her' Noah thought to me. I opened my eyes and all I could say was "Wow" 'you really like it?' Noah thought to me. "Like it its beautiful!" before me was a small lake with a waterfall the grass surrounding the lake was full of flowers. 'hop off my back and give me the bag so i can go change' he told me so i got off his back and put the bag in his mouth. He dissapeared into the forest to go change. I went by the lake and put my hand in it was cold. wait how would I know that when a mermaid touches water it is always supposed to be warm. 'its because you have been on land for so long' my mermaid Kanani thought to me. 'hey Kanani long time no speak hu?' I thought back. Kanani hadnt talked to me since we moved onto land. I used my heating power to warm up the lake. Than I admired the flowers.

I wondered how these flowers were still alive. "they are a special type of flower my mom invented they can survive all year round i cant remember what they are called" Noah said from behind me he had been so quiet i hadnt even noticed him come behind me. "cool" I said. "Do you want to go swimming?" He asked. "I dont have a swimming suit" I said. He pulled a lime green bikini out of the bag he brought his cloths in. "I found it in one of your boxes" He said. I nodded and grabbed the swimming suit and went behind a tree to change. When i got back Noah was sitting on a blanket next to a picknic basket. He turned around when he heard me coming. "ok either that bag is alot bigger than i thought or im really slow at changing my cloths" I said referring to the basket and blanket. "Neither I can just run alot faster without you on my back" He said. "Are you saying I'm fat?" I joked. "No of course not you are no where near fat." He started to say not catching onto the joke I cut him off. "Noah, I was kidding I know you didnt mean it like that" I said.

"Thank god dang girl you are a really good lier" He said. "Yeah well you have to be when.." I didnt finish that sentence I was going to say when you have to lie about pretty much your whole life but I knew that if I said that he would ask me about what i was lying about he had to know I was lying about some things in my life because of the mermaid thing but probably didnt know about my parents the rest of my family or the fact that i once lived in the ocean that sort of thing and I wasnt ready to explain everything to him yet. "When what?" he asked. "nothing" I said. "Lia what were you going to say?" He asked. "Its nothing" I said but I dont think he believed me. "Lia you may have fooled me earlier but your not fooling me now what were you going to say?" he asked. "I dont want to talk about it" I said. "Ok if you don't want to talk about it then you don't have to do you want to go swimming now?" I nodded. Right before we reached the water I stopped. Noah turned around and looked at me. "Noah I dont think I can do this at first I thought I could but now I'm not so sure." I said. "Lia why are you so afraid of the water?" Noah asked.