Chapter 3~Love is Free

The next thing I know I'm smiling back at the idiot. He takes this as an opportunity to give me a hug. He leans in and wraps his arms around me. It's a rather strange sensation, and without thinking I hug him back tightly. The hug ends too soon, and as 2D pulls away I suddenly feel all sense of warmth being ripped from me. I unconsciously frown to myself.
"M-mu'doc?" The adorable bastard looks down at the ground.
"What?" I snap at him. I'm not mad at him, but yelling at him just feels all too normal for me to do.
2D closes his eyes and slowly inches towards me until our noses touch. He kisses me, his lips soft and warm. I close my eyes, kissing him back gingerly until we hear a knock on the door.
Quickly, I shove the singer off of me and gruffly say "come in."
Noodle skips in and grabs her guitar, not acknowledging 2D and I sitting beside her. She starts humming to a song. I don't recognize it at first, until she begins humming louder...
"Love forever
Love is free
Let's turn forever
You and me"
By the time I've figured out what she's humming, I notice 2D is already quietly singing along, swaying back and fourth in his seat like an idiot.  Sweet Satan, he sure is adorable when he's high. Noodle starts playing while singing softly. The dullard starts to sing with her shamelessly. I almost wish he was like this sober-
Wait...
Am I enjoying the bastard's company? What the fuck? My mind starts racing, trying to find an answer to the question, when it hits me. I like 2D. I can't handle this!
I get up and swiftly walk away, with that stupid line ingrained in my mind. It's playing over and over again...
"Love forever
Love is free."
A/N
I think I like shorter chapters, it's less pressure to make them so related to each other, if that makes any sense. What do you guys think?