random digital sketch 01

•———•

•———•

first of all, i did this while i was in the midst of reviewing something from my tablet and deviated from schoolwork aGAIN yikes @ me.

second, i don't particularly like this one but i don't hate it but also, i hope you liked it! i'm only discovering how i draw using the digital medium and i used my hand instead of a stylus pen because i don't have one yET. the stores i visit don't sell them, yikes.

third, let me just tell y'all how g00d bts are????? i've had friends for years who are big big Big fans of kpop groups and i almost got turned into one but the pop punk/rock/indie/alternative bands and artists got me first owww. but nOW, i've always known that their songs are so good and their mvs are sO AESTHETICALLY PLEASING THAT I AM JEALOUS but ever since i watched a SINGLE funny moments video and dna, i love them!!!! i told myself, "no, don't add another group of people in your stan list where everyone makes you feel a wide range of emotion that you just want to burst into flames so don't," but eventually, i asked my friends for songs, their verY GR8 AND AESTHETICALLY PLEASING PHOTOS, and memes.

lastly and MOST I M P O R T A N T L Y, i was e n c h a n t e d by ceruleanwax on twitter/tumblr/ig with her art. they're cool (check them out) !!!!! i've seen one of her artworks everywhere, with edits, with shirts, with phone cases, etc., and these people stole her art while they're getting money out of it without her knowing sO PLEASE DON'T EVER STEAL ART. THEY DID THEIR BEST FOR THAT. MANY ARE FREE AND ARTISTS ARE ONLY ASKING FOR YOU TO KINDLY ASK AND FOR CREDITS. IT'S FREE FFS. DON'T STEAL.

anyway, have a great week!

— nadine