IT preference

How you meet 

          side note before you start reading. All the characters have been aged up to teens.                                                                           

Losers 

Ben   

I was at the library, looking for a copy of 'the smiling'. "Um excuse  me deary, is there something you are trying to find" . I smile warmly at the elder woman that I can only guess is librarian, as the panic of social anxiety kicks in. "Oh, I'll find it ma'm don't worry." I nod and walk away from her with a small thank you being offered as a mummer. Just as I round the corner of a shelf to get my attack under control, I smack  face first into a person. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I should have been watchin-" His and my voices mixed together. Our heads raise at the same time and I'm instantly lost in a mist of hazel brown. We both laugh at each other and  stand up, "Well, that was something, sorry, I'm Ben." The boy holds out his hand for me to shake it and I take it with a firm grip does as intended. "I'm (y/n), its nice to meet you." I smirk and feel something blossom at the touch of our hands.

Beverly  

    A red-headed girl comes running up to me and dips me, almost like you would see while dancing. She rushes her head towards  mine and kisses me. Now the thought of a girl kissing another girl would seem disgusting to most, but not to me. Not with the way she kissed me. It was like a whole new world. Her lips were much softer than any guys I had ever kissed. She lifted me back up and I seen the rivers that ran through her blue eyes. "Sorry, my friends dared me that I wouldn't kiss the cutest person in here, I'm Bev by the way." She smiles and I straighten myself, or at least try. (wink~ wonk~) "Well not only did you kiss the cutest person, you got a date at 6th and main tomorrow, around noon. I'll see you there." I wink and walk out of the alley, on my way home to tell my mom I'll be meeting a 'friend' at the soda shop tomorrow. 

Bill

    Henry Bowers, the bane of my existence. Out of all the girls in the school his ass could like, he chooses me. I'm sick of him, following me around and sexually harassing me. "Henry, could you not grab me today, I don't feel like dealing with you right now." I roll my eyes and walk out the doors of the school ready for tomorrow to come so it can begin summer break. "Get back here sweet cheeks, I ain't done with you yet." I hear his voice behind me and before I can get away a set of arms wrap around me."Henry, stop! I don't like you, get off of me" I scream hoping for a savior. Henry turns my head towards his and kisses me. I almost cry but then I'm ripped from his arms.

 "B-B-B-Bowers leaver h-h-her alo-ne." The stuttering yet strong voice echos through my mind. "is there a problem here Mr. Bowers" my eyes shift to see a police man. "Nah, just stay out of it." The cop seems to become aggravated by Henry and leans into his ear and says "Your father is here, and if you don't want me to tell him you'll leave these two alone." Henry puffs and leaves. I can tell that both this guy and me are going to die tomorrow around this time. The cop leaves us and I turn to my savior. "I'm (y-n) by the way" He turns and smiles. "B-B-Billy"  I smirk at his stutter, not in a bad way, but in a way you would smirk the sight of a group of baby (fav animal). "Well Thanks, Billy boy" I wink and lean in and hug him. As I pull away I see him smiling like a fool. "See you tomorrow, try not to die between now and then, I'd like to get to know you." 

Eddie 

        "Is this all?" the man says across the counter, as he holds up my medication. "hmm, oh ya that's it." I laugh sheepishly. He cashes my medication out to me and I turn around to leave, quickly. To admit too quickly. I bump, well collide is more like it, into the guy that was right behind me. "oh my god I'm so, so sorry." I panic and begin to have an attack. My breathing becomes rapid and my heart rate speeds up. "Oh my, are you alright, hey, hey! Please breathe, breathe!" The boy begin to panic as well and before  I know it I have something in my mouth. "Please just suck on this, It'll make you feel better!" I begin to suck on the object and something is spurted into my mouth. I continue to use it until my breathing regulates and I became calm again. "You know", I start with cough and then take a deep breath, "If I hadn't been in the middle of an anxiety attack I would have pointed out that your phrasing needs some work" I giggle. "well... I, um.... wasn't really thinking." The boy stammers out as his face gets red.