Prologue

3rd Person's POV

Viena is busy drinking her Margarita in a stool when somebody coughs calling for her attention.

Dahan dahan syang humarap and she was stunned when she saw a man behind her staring at her deeply. 

She couldn't speak a word while staring at the man, he has those deep chest nut eyes, perfect pointed nose, a kissable natural pink lips, and a silk brown-blond hair. She blinked twice and stared again. Oh my, is this the effect of the alcohol?

Her heart is pounding. *tug dug tug dug*

Marahan nyang sinapo ang dibdib kung nasan ang kanyang puso.

"Earth to you, lady."  Says the man with a smirk on his lips.

"Oh... God." Yan nalang ang nasabi nya habang nakatitig parin dito.

*chuckles* "I know I'm handsome, but if you keep on staring at me like that, I might do something naughty."

"Mygod mister! What a boastful introduction." A smirk form on her lips.

'The fudge?! Gwapo nga, mahangin naman. Tsk.' *in her mind*

"Well then, let me reintroduce myself, *ehem* I'm Cali Luxx, nice to meet you, lady."  'Cali said while extending his hand to me.

Wow, I'm gonna touch him! *chuckles*

I shook his hand, "I'm Casthidy Vienna, nice to meet you too, but you can call me Casth or Mavie. Anything you want.".  *wink*

A small smile appeared on his lips, "Vienna it is."

And that was the night I saw myself being, Naughty.  *laughs*

"So Mr. Luxx, what do you need?" Ani niya habang naglulumikot ang kanyang isip.

Oh, he has nice body I guess.

"So formal. Just Cali, woman. And I.. Think.. I.. Oh, nothing. Forget it." Anito at iniwas ang paningin. Is he shy or what?

Kusang gumalaw ang mga kamay ng dalaga at marahang hinaplos ang mukha nito na medyo nakatagilid dahil sa pag iwas nito.

He was stilled, Viena felt it. He can't even look at her!

"I must admit, you're totally handsome and breathtaking. And I think that edible lips of yours is seducing me, Cali."

Hindi alam ni Viena kung may tama na sya ng alak dahil lumalabas na ang maharot nyang katauhan. O sadyang naakit lang sya sa taglay nitong kakisigan.

"O-oh.. R-really?.. T-thanks." Why is that?!

Why can't he even look at me?! I'm confused.

"Hey, nasan na ang hangin mo? You look shy." She chuckles.

"Don't mind me. I just remembered something."

Then that was the night I met this naughty shy guy.