''Underworld Auction'' #3 (part 2)

I straggled as much as i could, clumping to the ground. There was absolutely no reaction from the hooded man, as he dragged me along like a rag doll effortlessly. In a corner next to the pub, i notice the rude guy i asked for directions before. 

He was looking at me with pity

If he was really fucking pitying me why the hell wasn't he doing anything to stop this absolutely illegal shit from happening?

 I mean, for God's sake, i'm getting freaking KIDNAPPED?!

I decide to give up and keep my strength for the other upcoming struggle i would have to deal with, to the 'unknown' destination that creepy jerk was taking me to. 

The only thing that i managed to catch before, from his 'conversation' with the redhead, was something about 'auction'. 

My only guess was that i would probably end up sold to the mafia or to a creepy old man with weird kinks. Well, if the stupid pain on my almost broken hand wasn't so distracting, i would have had more information. The help it would provide wouldn't be much but still better than having the annoying feeling of being clueless.

After being pushed around by the crowd of dancing people as we walked through them, the creature stopped me from moving any farther. I almost gasped as a similar 'thing' appeared right in frond of me. I had a strange feeling in my gut, when i noticed the hooded man nodding, as if he was agreeing to something they had discussed before.

Some unknown force made my legs bend immediately, and the action was so sudden that my heartbeat increased to the point it could jump out of my chest. 

I had no means of explaining what in bloody hell was happening.

The rest of my body was also getting gradually limp. I couldn't even move my lips and i felt incredibly drowsy, but i still couldn't give in. My pride was forcing my body to function, even if it was nearly impossible.

I was breathing heavily, my body now laying on the ground. My eyes closed, the sleepiness overpowered me, turning everything into darkness.

                          ********

I groaned internally, since I was lacking the power to do it for real. My vision was blurry,  but i could tell I was laying on a rocky ground since my hands could feel the sensation.

"Oh,  he's up! " Yelled a child-like voice cheerfully.  The somehow screeching sound of it,  made my ears ring painfully.

"Shut up,  he's still weak" grumbled a different voice this time, i could tell it was a female.

I tried to push my self up,  but the lack of clear vision made me press my hands on a sharp rock.  I hissed in pain and fell back down.

"Oh God... " I said with the best voice i could master at the moment.

I felt hands wrapping around my waist, trying to pull me from the ground. They seemed to be struggling, as  i fell down once again, this time landing on something sharp right under my tummy.

I wanted to yell at the person that was trying to help me to stop. This didn't make the situation any better.

"What the heck. He sure weighs a tone" mumbled the childish voice in annoyance, making me roll my eyes internally.

"Just leave him at that. They're gonna take him soon anyways" whispered the female. And yes, that did catch my attention. I hadn't even managed to come to my senses properly, yet they were about to move me somewhere else again.

I tried to force myself up, only to end up rolling. At least i wasn't kissing the rocks anymore.

"Who..?" i managed to say and my lips trembled for some reason. I bet i looked ridiculous.

"Oh, who's gonna take you? Well, that doesn't really mutter. Your real problem is 'where' "

My eyes traveled around the room, or should i say cell? I was surrounded by tall rocky walls with no windows other than a small door in the corner. It was made out of bars.

My eyes stopped on the sight of a tall girl with long brown hair and a pair of icy blue eyes. She was gorgeous indeed, but still too intimidating.

Next to her, sat a cute toddler that happened to be blue with a horn in the middle of his head. I started having second thoughts. It was either the drugs that made me see things or i was losing my mind.

"What are you looking at?" growled the girl, seizing me up and down with her eyes.

"Where the hell am i...?" i didn't realize i actually whispered that part until the black haired beauty raised her eyebrow "What did you say?"

"Where am i? What is this place?!" of course i did remember how i was brought here, i did remember the bloodthirsty dude that claimed to be a vampire and the hoodie freaks with the brute strength but the real question was...

What is this place..?

The most logical conclusion was that this was actually a den, belonging to asylum prisoners that escaped and abducted me since i was too precious and beautiful to ignore.

Yeah, that was probably it, i mean let's admit it, I'm very pleasing to the eyes.

"You're in shadow prisons. Soon you're gonna get sold in the auction. Pray that you won't be taken by a goblin. They are nasty as hell"

I looked at her as if i was looking at my own death in HD.